Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

2008 SR22 to Hawaii now 2 days to play...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This mental pygmy is now recruiting private pilots with no experience to fly for him for free...an act which is both illegal and inordinately stupid. He's trying to get private pilots to fly a 172 to Dubai, presently...and believes a private pilot certificate with an instrument rating is enough...while NW Pilot will be collecting the money, he won't be paying the pilot.

http://www.pacificnorthwestflying.c...a856eb3a411bda60cfd459709471b9f9&topic=2308.0

We're asked to keep it professional, but it's hard to refer to NW Pilot without using the words "stupid" and "idiot" at some point in the post.

I never said it was going to be free... There is compensation. I know many private pilots that have taken their airplane over min requirements are Private and Instrument. That was the question asked on the other forum.

How are you going to compensate a PRIVATE pilot for a COMMERCIAL service?!?! God you are dense.

I never said it was going to be free... There is compensation.

Please explain to us all how that isn't a direct violation of FAR 61.113(a)?

(a) Except as provided in paragraphs (b) through (g) of this section, no person who holds a private pilot certificate may act as pilot in command of an aircraft that is carrying passengers or property for compensation or hire; nor may that person, for compensation or hire, act as pilot in command of an aircraft.

NW Pilot is going to buy a tshirt from them saying "I crossed the atlantic and had no idea what I was doing, and all I got was this stupid tshirt."

Or "I'm with stupid"

If you want an entertaining experience, try calling him to ask him about ferrying your airplane. When he snarls at you and says "Can't you read? My web site says no calls!" and you take your business elsewhere, what will you think of him then?

Paying private pilots now. Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

Whatever!! Lets fan the flamers.

1, There is compensation so Yes, A Commercial is required... and they have to learn some how!

2, I never said I would let a Private Instrument Rated Pilot Fly across the Atlantic For Free or For Hire

3, Minimum Requirements to Cross the Atlantic are Private With an Instrument Rating even if going VFR under FL055.

4, wrxpilot, I never was refunded on the other forum still waiting for the $10.00

5, Insurance requirements for Ocean Crossings... most Insurance co's generally have the same requirements.

A, 5 Dual or 3 Assisted Crossings With a Pilot that has 10 or More Solo Oceanic Crossings and Min 1,500 Hours 100MM. (Instructor Certificate Not Required)

B, Assisted Oceanic Crossings Must Depart In No Less Than Marginal VMC an can End In VFR/IMC. Aircraft must be in radio contact during the entire flight.

C, They have a 3 Hour Reserve Fuel Requirement And Must Be Stated On Flight Plan.

D, Pilot being assisted must be IFR current do 3 approches with assisting pilot prior to departure, have 500 TT 100 hours MM and 50 Actual IMC if a Techinaly Advanced Aircraft assisted pilot must have 10 hours TAA Time prior to departure or hold a TAA certificate from an approved training facility prior to oceanic crossing time over the ocean must not exceed 14 hours.

E, Aircraft used must not be older than 3 years and have less than 350 hours TT Airframe and Engine.

If you want an entertaining experience, try calling him to ask him about ferrying your airplane. When he snarls at you and says "Can't you read? My web site says no calls!" and you take your business elsewhere, what will you think of him then? .

I gladly accept calls from clients looking to have aircraft ferried I will even call them any place in the word.

On my Contact form is says... (We Are Not Accepting Ferry Pilot Job Applications or Resumes At This Time.) but i still get calls.

I only snarl at pilots that call asking for work!

I never said it was going to be free... There is compensation. I know many private pilots that have taken their airplane over min requirements are Private and Instrument. That was the question asked on the other forum.

1, There is compensation so Yes, A Commercial is required... and they have to learn some how!

2, I never said I would let a Private Instrument Rated Pilot Fly across the Atlantic For Free or For Hire

3, Minimum Requirements to Cross the Atlantic are Private With an Instrument Rating even if going VFR under FL055.

So you say now...but then it was another story.

2 172's G100's CA to Dubai

Anyone wanna fly one?

Call me asap Five zero 3 475 Three Three 47

Oh man what an opportunity!!!
I wish I was qualified to do this. I imagine you would need a commercial license, IFR rating and a lot more time than I have.

I wish I could do it. Sounds like one heck of a time!

You Need Min. Private ASEL Instrument... (Must Be Proficient Also)

You clearly state you have two 172's to fly to Dubai. You state that you are looking for a pilot to fly one. When a pilot opines that he won't meet the minimums because he doesn't have a commercial certificate, you respond that it only requires a private. At no point do you try to clarify that.

Say what you will. You've been called out on the carpet and caught...you were dumb enough, and willing enough, to try to recruit a private pilot to come make the flight. You're quick to back peddle now, especially as the suggestion has been made to contact the FAA with the matter. Of course you cry "innocent."

The thing is, when the other poster opined that he didn't have the qualifications or the certification, you didn't dissuade him. You didn't discourage him. You didn't state that he would need a commercial. You didn't state anything like it throughout the course of that thread. No...you simply stated that a private with an instrument rating would do.

4, wrxpilot, I never was refunded on the other forum still waiting for the $10.00

For what you did, you shouldn't have been refunded. Your behavior was inexcusable. You were offered a refund, however. You are the only poster to be dismissed from that site, incidentally. Nobody else has been booted clear, but to this day you're still a running joke there. Every time a really boneheaded topic comes up, some how your name ends up associated with it...that's the impression you left behind. I must say, you sure manage to perpetuate that image every time you pipe up. Just when one thinks there's nothing more stupid to be said...you come along and prove otherwise.

Avbug just exactly did I do? you love to twist words, and create your own conclusions other then proven fact. I have a great rep in this business and have made money and great connections in the industry over the past 2 years...

I could care less about how big of a fat slob rat you are! Like I said your to scared (chicken poo) to say anything to my face when presented the opportunity.

Last edited:
What exactly did you do? You advertised for people to fly a couple 172s across the ocean for you and you said (and verified) the minimum requirement is Private and Instrument. Either you are looking to pilots to risk their lives for free or were planning on paying private pilots for their services. So which was it?

Latest resources

Back