• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

200 more furloughs at USairways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:eek:Say it's not so, there's /sarcasm/ on Flightinfo.com?

US Air is heading down the drain. You guys can argue all you want but the elephant in the room is about your survival. Keep arguing about the mighty east network and "lottery tickets" all you want- the fact remains AAA has been a financial black hole and the money is running out.

I wonder why your grammar and writing are so different.

M

M

Exactly we're all I this together! Nice to see you back! Parker is leading this off a cliff and needs to come clean with the pensions fraud!! Enough black holes!!

I think you are a westicle st nic.

M

East pilots had one of the best jobs in the industry, they had pilots leaving UAL, AMR and LUV to go to work there. AAA was an envy of the industry for many years, now the AWA pilots had a chance to feel some of that and they ruined it with their super-seniority demands.

There- I just did a MCDU- posing as somebody I really am not! God I love this board.

P.S. MCDU is a bitter east pilot but he has a fixation with America West

There you go St nic

M

P.P.S.

MCDU is not a professional pilot at all. His parents paid his way into Gulfstream Academy but he is only a pretender.

M

SERIOUSLY? You revived a 3 year old post to throw stones at St. Nic? You, sir, are exhibiting the behavior of a total D-bag.

SERIOUSLY? You revived a 3 year old post to throw stones at St. Nic? You, sir, are exhibiting the behavior of a total D-bag.

Why don't you and your fellow west idiot st nic go get some feces and send it to each other. That is what westicles do best. Mailing feces. Enjoy Phx. East pilots want nothing to do with the scum out west. I am fine with separate ops.
No windfall for the pft generation.

M

Latest resources

Back