• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

10 CR7s for Gojets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And the genital knows this, and with that he is just "giddy with excitement".

Nothing better for him than the demise of the regional sector!

I hope everyone gets mainline jobs, but some uneconomical planes may need to go. I don't make those decisions.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
General,
Being stuck at a regional for what seems to be too long, I can only focus my attention now on the fact that all you guys who allowed regional jets to steal your flying in the first place are at fault for this whole debacle. It doesn't matter who is flying them or whatever.

Wait, you're blaming us for everything after 9-11, BKs, and age 65? Everyone has been stuck in place for about 10 years now. Get over it.

Bye Bye--General Lee

88 Boeing 717s will be replacing just 17 DC9s and the rest CRJ-200 flying. That's taking it back in a big way.

Hmmm, I would agree if the 200's were't already being axed. Also, a 717 replacing a 200 makes no sense. Are they going to fly the 717 to Pellston, Aberdeen, and Alpena? Delta was going to get the 717's either way as well. Taking it back means either allowing no more larger aircraft at regionals, or even better, scoping out 76 seaters all together. There was nothing done to "take it back". What in the contract allowed the company to get 717's that would not have allowed them to get them if it wasn't passed? Maybe I am missing something.

geez, another wasted 10 minutes of my life reading responses from a GenLee started post. Such boring banter. General Lee, go back to the Major forums where you belong. Fck, you're such a tool.

For all those talking all this chest puff bs and how you'd rather let your family struggle for your pride.....many GJ guys will be at majors by the time many even upgrade..God knows the ca guys deserve to move on .....just a thought?......people trying to be lifers at any regional are the idiots/cancer....this industry is just not a place to nest up and stay.

Last edited:
88 Boeing 717s will be replacing just 17 DC9s and the rest CRJ-200 flying. That's taking it back in a big way.

30 more MD90s will be replacing the 17 DC9s. The 88 717s are supposedly pure growth.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back