10 CR7s for Gojets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well good luck getting on my Jumpseat.
I'm the last person who is gonna help you get to work so you can Take my airplanes and fly them for cheaper.

What I found so funny about this is that I think that TSA took Eagles airplanes and flew them for less.

A couple of guys left from Eagle for the upgrade. I assumed it was system wide for all regionals. Maybe it wasn't.

You are correct. I do remember one or two Eagle guys (I can only think of one) that came to GoJet in the beginning. He's at Delta now.

You are correct. I do remember one or two Eagle guys (I can only think of one) that came to GoJet in the beginning. He's at Delta now.

I can't remember if he was part of the MEC or just had a union job, but he asked ALPA national about going to Go Jet.

They told him no problem.

Don't be surprised if Gojet opens a lax base. Gojet is going to do the same thing tsa did, take eagle flying and do it for less.

I thought that Skywest just took all of Eagles LAX flying.

They did... Eagle still will do some CRJ700 flying in/out of LAX.. So maybe he/she thinks they (GoJet) can get that flying? I would guess Eagle is safe for now. How AA scope gets handed will realy shape the future for Eagle and anyone able to "under bid" them for any new AA flying...

Latest resources

Back