10 CR7s for Gojets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

General Lee

I think I read somewhere Gojets may get an additional 10 CR7s from "somewhere" at the end of this month? I think we can all guess where that may be from. Discuss.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
I think I read somewhere Gojets may get an additional 10 CR7s from "somewhere" at the end of this month? I think we can all guess where that may be from. Discuss.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I'm all ears, I thought OH closes end of next month...

Disgusting. Very sad this airline even exists. A cancer that needs to be removed from the industry. Shame on all that apply to work there, no matter the circumstances.

Disgusting. Very sad this airline even exists. A cancer that needs to be removed from the industry. Shame on all that apply to work there, no matter the circumstances.

I agree... however, as a 6 year FO (never was a captain, and have always been willing to take first available upgrade) with a carrier where I have no hope of upgrade, if they offer street captain positions again, it'll be hard not to apply. I just want the dang ATP/Type and a little PIC. Don't care necessarily about the seat, the power or the money (or lack thereof)

I agree... however, as a 6 year FO (never was a captain, and have always been willing to take first available upgrade) with a carrier where I have no hope of upgrade, if they offer street captain positions again, it'll be hard not to apply. I just want the dang ATP/Type and a little PIC. Don't care necessarily about the seat, the power or the money (or lack thereof)

If you want less respect than freshly deposited dog pile on a sidewalk, then, by all means, send in an application.

this was the same thing that people always say about someone else, whther it was PFT, CRJ's etc... in the end a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do. It would be silly for a comair FOs a year ago to NOT apply at gojet. If i was at bottom of ASA list i would go too... IF you liked DTW. Odds are if you get hired at ASA you are going to DTW anyway.... why no go there with gojets and upgrade.

If you want less respect than freshly deposited dog pile on a sidewalk, then, by all means, send in an application.

I'd respect him.

I know the whole TSA/GoJet story. I'd agree with your statement if GoJet was just formed and nothing has taken place since 2006... and even then, there was no strike, just a disagreement over scope of the contract.

6 years later, some of you are acting like bitter divorcees... move on already. However, if you're hellbent on 'protecting the profession' and dissuading people from applying to GoJet, I suggest you start a fund for those who just lost their jobs at Comair, offer to pay their mortgages, insurance, put food on the table, etc. just as long as they don't go to GoJet.

Easiest thing in the world is to hide behind an Internet screen name and pontificate over what/where someone should go to put food on the table.

Latest resources

Back