• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

You might be a "Kernal"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you have the words "captain" or "check airman" on the name tag of your leather jacket......you are most certainly a Kernal.

Don't forget the air of superiority while they nonchalantly f^ck up about every 6 seconds but don't care bc this isn't a fighter-
Well, that's only when they realize they screwed up- most of the time they're telling themselves "I am ssoooo good" "this guy probably admires me" "f^cking undertrained civilian- we'll see if he pays attention and actually learns anything"

Are you sure this thread is not really about assuaging a complex you might have? Honestly I don't run into too many ex-mil guys like this thread describes. But I dont commute or fly at SWA. Are you guys just littered with these "Kernals?" Most ex-mil guys I fly with are good pilots and fun to fly with. I'm sure the d-bags are out there but civilian trained pilots have a good share of d-bags too. Wavey, I'm not too sure what your issue with mil pilots is but you gotta let that chip on your shoulder go. Anyway, I'm going to disengage from this fur-ball! Check six everyone, "Mamma" is out!

Are you sure this thread is not really about assuaging a complex you might have? Honestly I don't run into too many ex-mil guys like this thread describes. But I dont commute or fly at SWA. Are you guys just littered with these "Kernals?" Most ex-mil guys I fly with are good pilots and fun to fly with. I'm sure the d-bags are out there but civilian trained pilots have a good share of d-bags too. Wavey, I'm not too sure what your issue with mil pilots is but you gotta let that chip on your shoulder go. Anyway, I'm going to disengage from this fur-ball! Check six everyone, "Mamma" is out!

Naw it's all just penis envy. Civilians envy military pilots, ROTC and OCS grads envy academy grads, transport pilots envy fighter pilots.

Yeah, that's it. It couldn't possibly be because anyone who goes by a callsign in civilian life is a massive doosh. :rolleyes:

AirCobra is definitely a Kernal

Momma, I've been validated 6 ways from Sunday, it ain't about me - and yet military pilots are the ones showing the superiority complex and earning their Kernal title

I said it in the other thread- if you're a Kernal don't pretend the normal ex mil guys arent rolling their eyes right along with civilians- they hate flying with you too

But a spade is a spade- most of our cultural pains in the ass are military at SWA -

And guess what??

25 of 30 in class right now are military

Don't pretend like civilians ever START the mil v civ debate

It STARTS with that ^^^ stat and how UNQUALIFIED mil pilots who have light flight time never flown 121 keep getting hooked up

I wonder how fun this group of pilots will be to fly with as a civilian when they're military superiority complex gets validated by SWA to this level

Yeah, that's it. It couldn't possibly be because anyone who goes by a callsign in civilian life is a massive doosh. :rolleyes:

Hahaha

Exactly pcl. Spot on. Don't blame us for you guys not keeping your d^uche bags in check

If you have more than 2,837 posts on FI.

Ooh, wait a tic...

Latest resources

Back