• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

You guys are making me look like a genius. Thanx! B19

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Should have been 60 for the 10 planes. 6 pilots per airplane.
I was going to say, geez, no wonder you're losing a lot of money! That makes more sense. Thanks.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't ALL the non-union fracs furloughed and NetJets (Union) is the ONLY one who hasn't furloughed?

Despite the 'industry leading contract', hasn't NetJets always been profitable?

Haven't they made MORE of a profit and are in better financial shape then most of the non-union fracs?

It's always been my experience in recent years that management cares NOTHING about pilots, or any employees. They care about one thing: Maximizing shareholder profits. That is their job. They will step on, piss on, $hit on, and roll right over anyone and anything they can to increase the company bottom line by $.01. At that point, they take as high a percent of that $.01 they can, stuff it in their pocket, and laugh all the way to the bank, all while watching the rank and file employees struggle to make ends meet. It's prevalant in every single industry out there. The reason pilots get so up in arms about this stuff is because they watch their pay, benefits, work rules, and jobs go up in smoke all the time due to poor managment. I don't blame them one damn bit for thinking the guy sitting in front of them at the negotiation table is scum. Sitting there begging the workers to take a pay cut just days after he paid himself and all his cronies million dollar bonuses. It's just pathetic. Fine, we'll take paycuts when you and all your buddies do. Until then, f-ing stick it up your a$$.

Now we see a union and managment actually working together for the common good of the company, and somebody like B19 can't stand it, because he thinks it's a better solution to just piss all over them. Well, maybe for him, sure. If there were no union, then he could impose whatever paycuts he wanted, dump whoever he wanted on the street, and give himself a huge bonus for being a genius at saving money. Then, all of a sudden, when times are good, the pay raises won't come, but the huge bonuses to himself will.....no problem.

Unions are not perfect, nothing is. But unions are nothing more than a product of scumbag managment. When you have a piece of garbage like B19 that is more than willing to piss all over employees to make a quick buck, unions are necessary to stop scum like that. Now, nobody's saying that there hasn't been a greedy union or two out there, but between having a union, or doing whatever B19 says, I'll take a union any day of the week, because B19 sure doesn't give a crap about me or my family. He gives a crap about one thing: How can I maximize profit this quarter so I can get a bigger bonus? No matter who I have to screw over.......

Thats what ive said many times. If the company wouldn't try to fck me over for their own personal gain, they we wouldnt need a union. Pay me what my job is worth and we wouldnt need a union.

I take that $hit very personal, thats why b19 don't get me all upset. I know how it is and I've fcked up a lotta managers alot tougher than him.

And i've won EVERY time. Because I am in the right.

You get the union you deserve.

The folks in my avatar make the folks in your avatar look like geniuses!

Are there any quality 121 carriers?

Latest resources

Back