• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJet Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard hiring to resume in September from someone who works there BTW.

Yo T-Bone,

You had 17 planes in January. How many you guys have now? Are you still going to have over 50 by end of next year?

21 Xs on property now; 3-5 300s by the end of 08, starting in September; probably the same # of 10s in the same time frame...and 2-3 deliveries per month in 2009...sure, 50 airframes still sounds entirely reasonable. Now if we choose to slow our deliveries as a result of the slowing economy, or because Cessna can't seem to figure out how to install interiors properly...that's another question.

You still sound skeptical...are you?

T-Bone
Is there any info on 401K, stock options, etc? I haven't seen any responses to this.

Thanks for the great info!
Barney

PS: Please check your PMs. I had another question for you, but it was very specific and I didn't want to bother the thread with it.

Hey guys!

I just wanted to bump this thread up the list a bit and ask for updates from anybody out there in the know. What's going on at XO? Anybody interview or get hired yet?

Thanks for the help!
Skyward80

Skyward, from what I understand there will be a round of interviews taking place next week. A couple of guys on this board have been called.

Best of luck to them!!

FZ

Interviewing 4 days next week. Mines on Friday!:beer:

Last edited:
I am curious. With the financing you guys got a couple months back...is XO going to set up a middle east division? Or do they already? If so, where are the bases going to be?

Good to hear you are progressing with hiring, orders and deliveries.

Fly safe.

I am curious. With the financing you guys got a couple months back...is XO going to set up a middle east division? Or do they already? If so, where are the bases going to be?

Good to hear you are progressing with hiring, orders and deliveries.

Fly safe.

Latest resources

Back