• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOJet Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I could care less what bombardier does. If they want to sell airplanes to a company that probably won't make it, then so be it. It doesn't bother me.

I think you're just popping off about something you know nothing about, but please enlighten us. What do you think you know that world class financial annalists at TPG and Lehman don't? Where did you say you got your MBA? Have you even seen XOJET's business plan, or financials?

Yeah, I didn't think so...

You're entitled to your uninformed opinion, but please don't try to pass it off as a probability. It just makes you look foolish.

I like the outlook? Looks like it might be a place to hang me hat for a long time if everything works out. Its not the only place my resume is at anyway. Just the one that I think sounds the best. I might come join you if something positive happens tomorrow. Yeah never know, good luck with the new contract!
Going there is a gamble. If it works your at the top of the seniority list, at a good company. If it does'nt your out a few years, at your age not abig deal.
5 out of 4 was a joke.
We've had our differences on this board, but I've heard about you. Should you decide Flex, you would be more than welcome.

Going there is a gamble.

What aviation job ISN'T a gamble today? Sure, there are some jobs that are more stable than others...right now. But if you told a guy applying to United 10 years ago that going there would be a gamble, he would have laughed in your face. He's not laughing today!

The playing field has changed, and I think anyone that is counting on their aviation job to support them in their retirement is foolish.

What aviation job ISN'T a gamble today? Sure, there are some jobs that are more stable than others...right now. But if you told a guy applying to United 10 years ago that going there would be a gamble, he would have laughed in your face. He's not laughing today!

The playing field has changed, and I think anyone that is counting on their aviation job to support them in their retirement is foolish.

Exactly, what isn't a gamble in this damn industry anymore? Skybus- they should have know it wasn't going to work, but XOJET sounds much more solid. I'd take my chances there like any other place.

Hammer, who else at Flex knows me? Might need there names!! Haha. We have had our differences but think were getting closer to the same page.

XO is a gamble, with the current gas prices, maybe even with the pay standard set by netjets! It's up hill.

Exactly, what isn't a gamble in this damn industry anymore? Skybus- they should have know it wasn't going to work, but XOJET sounds much more solid. I'd take my chances there like any other place.

Hammer, who else at Flex knows me? Might need there names!! Haha. We have had our differences but think were getting closer to the same page.
No one at Flex. Closing the book on Cherry and moving on is putting you on the right page.

You found out how to make your font bigger. I am impressed.

Today I flew pax for a company that owns an entire airplane. Tommorrow I will fly pax that own half of an airplane. Probably will fly a charter pax this week as well.

NJA flys owners of varying scale as well as Marquis card hourly block purchases. How is that different. Let us all party on the Charter board then. Seems that some money is being made there. :rolleyes:

its different,

because,

Marquis Jets is our Largest owner, they are not a charter company.

now dont you have a charter to do someplace.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back