• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOjet hawker deal ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Heard they hired street captains for the 800s. Was the hawker left seat not offered to X or 300 F/Os? If not, why?

Yes it was, and there have been several upgrades lately. All FOs that are ready for upgrade have been or are in the process of upgrading. The street captains is a temporary situation so that we have argus crews. I don't know of any FOs that have been passed over by new hires. Most of the X/300 drivers aren't interested in the 800 anyway. Relax guys, we have our issues over here, but this isn't one of them.

Heard they hired street captains for the 800s. Was the hawker left seat not offered to X or 300 F/Os? If not, why?

They hired a couple so we can qualify for ARGUS trips. It was necessary and no big deal. The fleet is growing rapidly, and there will continue to be a ton of upgrades. No need to make an issue about something that isn't.

Last edited:
That's broke for ya.... Always sticking his head in other people's business! Move along, nothing to see here...

Deliveries...

5 hawkers delivered so far, all in for paint and interior. Hope to have the first 3 on the line in time for Thanksgiving. 7 by the end of the year. 2 more 300 deliveries and 1 more hawker delivery scheduled to be complete by the end of this month. Yes, our aircraft delivery coordinator is busy!

What Avionics are they putting in? Honeywell or Collins?

Getting rid of perfectly good airplanes.

The CE650 and the Hawker 800/900 series birds. I guess the 650 had to go because they don't build them anymore however they were outstanding birds. The hawker 800 is also a very good bird.

I have had my info there for 5 years now. Would it help to snail mail the CV. Or you just need the internal rec. to crack that nut?

Just curious, are these ex-NJA Hawkers, or other frames?

Latest resources

Back