• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XOjet hawker deal ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Hawker is a very nice ride, but has issues with the fractional model. Baggage space is a real negative, and when used to recover an owner of a different model. A reason Netjets is moving away from Beech.

I would think that the -400 and the -4000 are another reason to move away from Beech also:D

Hawker should stick to King Airs.

Besides the X, I'm not all that impressed with Citation products either. For some reason they feel "cheap" to me. I've always liked Bombardier products. Hopefully they sell well.

"The Hawker 800XPR program offers major airframe modifications such as the replacement of the existing TFE731-5BR engines with TFE731-50R as well as adding Genuine Hawker winglets. It also can include avionics upgrades, cabin interior refurbishment and custom paint schemes."

Are we talking Hawker 800XPs with older Honeywell equipment up front or newer ProLine 21 on the XOJet Hawkers?

Awesome news about the new aircraft! How many pilots will be hired to staff the new aircraft and over what time frame? Also, what percentage of newhires will likely go to the Hawker fleet vs. the X and CL300?

Last edited:
I heard Honeywell...but not sure. We've hired 60+ pilots since Aug 1, I think over 30 are going into the Hawker with more yet to be interviewed.

I would think that the -400 and the -4000 are another reason to move away from Beech also:D

Hawker should stick to King Airs.

Besides the X, I'm not all that impressed with Citation products either. For some reason they feel "cheap" to me. I've always liked Bombardier products. Hopefully they sell well.

So...

an ultra is better than a 400?? A CJ3 is better than a Beachjet?

Pwlease

Thats total Bull********************

I see a bunch of 800s parked at Hawker Beech at the San Antonio airport.

Are they painted white to match our Challengers? I haven't seen them yet, but we've been told that we'll get 5 pretty quick so they are in service for the holiday season. Should be fairly standardized to the rest of our fleet, to include wifi.

Are they painted white to match our Challengers? I haven't seen them yet, but we've been told that we'll get 5 pretty quick so they are in service for the holiday season. Should be fairly standardized to the rest of our fleet, to include wifi.
I don't remember ... they were white when I saw them ... about 10 of them I think.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back