XOjet hawker deal ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So...

an ultra is better than a 400?? A CJ3 is better than a Beachjet?

Pwlease

Thats total Bull********************

Yes, a CJ3 is better than a Beechjet.

Better range, better payload, better efficiency, better runway/climb performance, MUCH better baggage, and a big one for owners - better resale value.

Beechjet's cabin is a bit bigger, its faster, and the swept wing handles turbulence better. Oh yeah, electrically heated windshield, its got that on the CJ3 too.

Last edited:
Yes, a CJ3 is better than a Beechjet.

Better range, better payload, better efficiency, better runway/climb performance, MUCH better baggage, and a big one for owners - better resale value.

Beechjet's cabin is a bit bigger, its faster, and the swept wing handles turbulence better. Oh yeah, electrically heated windshield, its got that on the CJ3 too.

Ailerons.....

Great news about the expansion at XOJet and the addition of new pilots. Still, I don't quite understand the rationale for the revamped Hawkers. I guess the price was right. Every Hawker 800 I have seen has elicited gripes about baggage space and performance relative to peer aircraft. Maybe it is a good "starter" aircraft for some passsengers who will later charter the Xs and CL300s.

With their already competitive charter rates on the other aircraft, it will be interesting to see what XOJet charges for standard flights on the Hawkers on North/South East Coast flights and some East/West transcon flights.

Heard they hired street captains for the 800s. Was the hawker left seat not offered to X or 300 F/Os? If not, why?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back