XOjet hawker deal ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So...

an ultra is better than a 400?? A CJ3 is better than a Beachjet?

Pwlease

Thats total Bull********************

I think all are cheap products compared to some of the stuff Bombardier puts out... I do like the beechjet/400. Flew it for a year and never had a problem.

BUT....it is considered a failure for NJA, and in general is not well receieved... And the -4000... I think we all know how that went for NJA...

So you think NJA should order more Hawker products?

So...

an ultra is better than a 400?? A CJ3 is better than a Beachjet?

Pwlease

Thats total Bull********************

The Citations beat out the 400 in second segment by a fair amount. I remember having to cover a 400 trip because the plane couldn't take one passenger on a 1.5 hour flight due to second segment climb restrictions. Thus Raj, proving once again your posts are far removed from reality.

Don't listen to Raj - he's a d!ck who pushes false rumors just to be funny. Just another insecure dumba$$ who likes to waste our time...

I find it funny that both Netjets and Flight Options are dropping the Hawker 800xp's and XO is buying them.

I guess they can do the MX cheaper and buy the spare parts for less. :confused:

Any xo pilots based in PHL who want a steak dinner for a recommendation?

WOW I thought for sure I would have got harassed for that one.

The Citations beat out the 400 in second segment by a fair amount. I remember having to cover a 400 trip because the plane couldn't take one passenger on a 1.5 hour flight due to second segment climb restrictions. Thus Raj, proving once again your posts are far removed from reality.

No. Its actually you that only wants to use one number to disqualify an airplane because supposedly you had to work hard one day to recover a pax trip.

If you want to play that game why don't you pick Vmo and lets compare that?

I think all are cheap products compared to some of the stuff Bombardier puts out... I do like the beechjet/400. Flew it for a year and never had a problem.

BUT....it is considered a failure for NJA, and in general is not well receieved... And the -4000... I think we all know how that went for NJA...

So you think NJA should order more Hawker products?

You certainly hit the nail on the head here. The Bombardier products easily outperform the others.

There is nothing wrong with the Hawker 800-900 series aircraft. They are very good birds too. Thats been proven over and over. Stinger missles, gliders, the bird is SAFE.

I don't have an opinion on the Hawkers one way or the other, but at the price we are getting them ($50mil/12= 4.16 mil), they should do pretty well for us considering all of the short haul business we've already been brokering out to other operators. What these airplanes will also do is help to free up the 10s and 300s to do even more trans-con flights. We'll no longer tie up a 300 all day to do BTR-CPS-BTR with one passenger. There's been a push lately to increase the average stage length of our super-mids, and the Hawkers will help with that.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back