• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Xo Jet ???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What are you going to "call me out" on again? What was the first thing, remind me.

Capt Dad, no we don't have any kind of union (and lets not start this discussion again please!). If your previous post was a question, you should have worded it differently. It read like a smart @ss statement, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt... If you want serious info on XOJET, just PM me. Thats a lot easier I have found.

Cherry, you'd have to be a complete idiot not knowing who has a union, in house or otherwise, while working for a frac. Any frac. There is no doubt how he meant it. Dad, just apologize for the comment. Don't bury yourself with more BS and learn some sense of humility.

Last edited:
Haha, well, your probably right... I was giving him too much credit evidently. LOL

Seems like many here like to pick on Dad. Not sure what is so terrible in what he said. XOJET laid off pilots, they did not furlough. The layoffs were not in reverse seniority. Seems to me his point is well taken; If there was a union involved this situation would be different. At the very least folks who already worked the controls would not be subjected to the full hiring process again when their time comes. All in all, Dad pointed out the merely obvious!

Why all the anti union hatred even among NetJets guys. Your union has made NJ a career destination which is a first among anything other than Majors and a select few corporate jobs. If you really are against unions then quit and make room for us who love to have all the union has to offer.

Just curious if any of the laid off pilots filed wrongful termination lawsuits?

You would have an impossible time getting that to work out. Especially in this economy. When you work for "at will" employment, you can leave for any reason and they can terminate you for just about any legal reason. This economy definetly gives them a legal reason to terminate. How they decide who to terminate is really up to them so long as they do not base it on gender, race, age, etc...

Is this just an XOJet pilot bashing thread, or there some actual XOJet pilots commenting?

I'm curious. Is the info on APC accurate?

Occasionally I get asked questions about them and I'd like to have the straight scoop.

Thanks

F

Is this just an XOJet pilot bashing thread, or there some actual XOJet pilots commenting?

I'm curious. Is the info on APC accurate?

Occasionally I get asked questions about them and I'd like to have the straight scoop.

Thanks

F

I don't think there is that much bashing going on in this thread.

I think the APC site is fairly accurate except they have the schedule wrong. We work either 8 on 6 off, or 15 on 13 off.

If you have specific questions just ask. There are plenty of XOJET pilots on this board who are happy to answer questions.

Latest resources

Back