Xo Jet ???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rjcap

XOjet is running an advertisment for Citation X PIC and SIC openings. Avianation.com Jan 5th.

What is the status over there ??

XOjet is running an advertisment for Citation X PIC and SIC openings. Avianation.com Jan 5th.

What is the status over there ??

Probably paid for the advertisement earlier and forgot to cancel it.......at least I hope that's the case because if they just canned a bunch and start hiring right away, that would be some major BS.

No contract and No union. Right?

Just great. Another fellow NJA pilot(?) making us all look like schlepps. This is a thread about XO Jet. Back off and let these guys make up their own mind. Times are tough enough in this "industry". They are no less intelligent than you are. And if you didn't make it at NJA and were offered a job there, I bet you'd be singing a different tune.

Last edited:
Just great. Another fellow NJA pilot(?) making us all look like schlepps. This is a thread about XO Jet. Back off and let these guys make up their own mind. Times are tough enough in this "industry". They are no less intelligent than you are. And if you didn't make it at NJA and were offered a job there, I bet you'd be singing a different tune.

This needed to be said. :beer:

not all NJA pilots think like captain dad

captain dad you're making the rest of us at NJA look bad with that comment. Not cool at all!!

WOW, comments like that take me back to high school.... "my bike is better than yours"

No need to bring NJA into this, the thread is about XoJet...when people make ignorant comments they're own their own, let's leave his employer out of this.

Latest resources

Back