• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XO Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, 5 Furloughs. That is a bummer. You would think after 5 furloughs you would figure out that the airlines might just have their heads up their a#s? I wouldnt be to hard on the USA guy. Hes just asking for work like alot of pilots. Why should the corporate world roll out the red carpet for all of the "heavy" pilots just because they get furloughed "5 times"?

Show me where I said anything about rolling out any red carpet. You also assume that all the furloughs were from airlines. I think you need to reevaluate your reading skills because it looks like the only thing you got correct was the number 5.

You couldn't be a zit on our ass.

That's disheartening.:laugh:

I'd truly enjoy pointing out some of the differences between our two companies, but I wasn't raised that way. When things are going well, you don't kick those who are down. I really am glad you still feel pride in your company though. Best of luck to all the professional pilots at Flight Options.

As far as Flops merger with XO, I'll just say that would be incredibly unlikely. As for Flops "acquiring" XOJET... that's just funny!

That's disheartening.:laugh:

I'd truly enjoy pointing out some of the differences between our two companies, but I wasn't raised that way. When things are going well, you don't kick those who are down. I really am glad you still feel pride in your company though. Best of luck to all the professional pilots at Flight Options.

As far as Flops merger with XO, I'll just say that would be incredibly unlikely. As for Flops "acquiring" XOJET... that's just funny!

Well put.

As for Flops "acquiring" XOJET... that's just funny!

Yeah, X, that's a laffer!! I remember a joke from years ago that was just about as hilarious! Do you remember the one about FlOps buying RTA?? heheheh. That was another funny one!

FlOps acquire XO? It could never happen.

:rolleyes:

Wow, 5 Furloughs. That is a bummer. You would think after 5 furloughs you would figure out that the airlines might just have their heads up their a#s? I wouldnt be to hard on the USA guy. Hes just asking for work like alot of pilots. Why should the corporate world roll out the red carpet for all of the "heavy" pilots just because they get furloughed "5 times"?

Grail Knight: But choose wisely, for while the true Grail (fractionals) will bring you life, the false Grail (airlines) will take it from you.

You have chosen... wisely. But, beware: the Grail cannot pass beyond the Great Seal, for that is the boundry, and the price, of immortality.

He chose....poorly. And you, Webslinger, are a prophet.

Yeah, X, that's a laffer!! I remember a joke from years ago that was just about as hilarious! Do you remember the one about FlOps buying RTA?? heheheh. That was another funny one!

FlOps acquire XO? It could never happen.

:rolleyes:

Do you mean the one where Raytheon ended up owning 95 percent of Flight Options? Yes, originally it was only 49.9 percent, and the merged companies kept the Flight Options name. However, Flops continued to lose money, and required additional cash infusions which brought Raytheon's ownership to 95 percent. Are you sure you want to talk about that "acquisition?"

You are clueless.

As for XOJET, we have over 3 billion dollars in cash and equity financing. We are doubling in size every year, and have been profitable since our first year of operation. Our pilot group is incredibly happy and well cared for, and our owners love us.

What exactly do you think Flight Options could bring to the table?

I guarantee our management would not subject our owners to your tired old fleet, and if they tried, our owners would never stand for it. You don't have a clue what you are talking about, but it is entertaining. I can't wait to hear your next well thought out reply.

Last edited:
You don't have a clue what you are talking about, but it is entertaining. I can't wait to hear your next well thought out reply.

I have no doubt that XO is a great place to work, and sincerely hope that your great work evironment, growth, and profitability continues for years to come. Good on you and all of your co-workers.

So I was yanking some chains in my earlier posts. However, nowhere in this thread have I predicted that an acquisition of XO was going to happen, by FlOps or anyone else. But this isn't my first rodeo either, pardner. As much at the thought of an acquisition scares you to death (as evidenced by your overreaction and personal attack of a response) , don't be so naive to think The Mighty XO Jet could never be acquisiton fodder for someone. To believe otherwise would make YOU clueless. After all, this IS the aviation industry. And consolidation is going to happen in our segment of the industry. Soon.

Fly safe.

Latest resources

Back