XO Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just got the call!!!

RM called me from the desert this morning and said to expect further details in an email this afternoon.

Hiring for the X

Interviews starting the 19th-22nd of this month.

Congrats! Just be yourself at the interview. No need really to study. Any technical questions will be basic approach or departure briefings...if you can't do that by now, studying aint gonna help ya! Just keep CRM in mind during your briefs...

PM as you get closer and I can give you more details.

Congrats Cherry!

Anyone run into any former Army helo pilots at XO?

I got the call too, been waiting since February. Can't wait till the week of Aug. 18. It sure helps to know someone.

Just got the call!!!

RM called me from the desert this morning and said to expect further details in an email this afternoon.

Hiring for the X

Interviews starting the 19th-22nd of this month.

congrats! still waiting for a call myself. no internal rec so it might be a while.

A big CONGRATS to you both...Its great to hear XO is hiring again...
I'm hoping one day I can post a future interview, in the mean time I will be patient in the long line of no rec......

Again Congrats! and Good Luck!

A big CONGRATS to you both...Its great to hear XO is hiring again...
I'm hoping one day I can post a future interview, in the mean time I will be patient in the long line of no rec......

Again Congrats! and Good Luck!

Thank you X-Wind

So you deserve a job fair for your pilots? I guess you are the only pilots who can figure this charter pilot stuff out. I guess the 950 furloughed United pilots wouldn't be able to figure it out. I guess the 177 AirTran pilots couldn't either, or even the 150 Midwest. How about the Spirit, US Airways, American or USA 3000, could they be deserving of a job fair?

I love when people go through their first furlough and they all of a sudden demand the world. Been through it 5 times and all I got was a discount on Air Inc.

Relax, I am also one of the USA Jet pilots that were put on the street. It was more of a plea for help. When all else fails beg right? We know the entire industry is hurting, but we were known to be a pilot group with a since of humor. I think Sharke was just expressing that.

I saw some of the King Air guys in Toledo about 2 months ago going through training. I had heard that there was also a slow down due to quality control issues on the C750 like flyzimex was saying. Was this not true Rider? Just curious because someone told me it was interior issues, ie seats...

Either way, this is great news for everyone waiting for a chance to interview! Keep up the good work fellas

Congrats Cherry 20 on getting the call. Flew with your buddy SD, good guy. :beer:

Latest resources

Back