• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XO Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SCAN-GADAH>>>>That is a great Avatar; of course I have mentioned that before!! T-Bone happy training at Simu- in the 300, hope training is going well.

I just wanted to chime in and say, I am relatively new at XO, monitor the boards from time to time however tend to lay low. Primarily I enjoy the XO lifestyle and what it offers my family short and long term! For any naysayers, please understand we are having a wonderful time, enjoy our employment and look forward to our future potential (no Kool-aide here)! I can say without a doubt, XOJET has a unique approach to the way a company treats its employees, looks forward to their collective future and plans for its success!

so what does hiring look like? my app is in as well. are you guys activly interviewing at the moment?

We need a job fair come on XO Jet...

I along with 26 other pilots just got laid off at USA Jet. We were on demand CHARTER and have a lot of experience in on call operations. From pager going off too being airborne in 45 minutes. How about a job fair for us Sep 1, 2008. I along with the other 26 have already submitted our applications online.

So you deserve a job fair for your pilots? I guess you are the only pilots who can figure this charter pilot stuff out. I guess the 950 furloughed United pilots wouldn't be able to figure it out. I guess the 177 AirTran pilots couldn't either, or even the 150 Midwest. How about the Spirit, US Airways, American or USA 3000, could they be deserving of a job fair?

I love when people go through their first furlough and they all of a sudden demand the world. Been through it 5 times and all I got was a discount on Air Inc.

Latest resources

Back