XJT Upgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
migio said:
I wouldnt be surprised if your statement is accurate. Superpilot92-No offense bro, but ya gotta stop slammin the kool-aid dude, it aint good for ya. Just some friendly advice. Im not a negative person by any means btw, just a realistic one.

Please take a glance at my last post. Should answer your "Koolaid" Comment. Big difference in Koolaid and optimism. Thanks for your concern though.

XJT pilots know that their management wants to help them and knows whats best for them. That’s the difference between ASA and XJT. At ASA the management is the enemy. Yet the union which is actually taking money from pilots is god. Newsflash ALPAites, the only people taking money from you is your union. Not the company. The company signs your paychecks the union takes them.

Superpilot92 said:
Please take a glance at my last post. Should answer your "Koolaid" Comment. Big difference in Koolaid and optimism. Thanks for your concern though.

Sir, your last post was "Well Said" Sounds like your drinking your buddies kool-aid.

I would love me a peice of some SuperKooter!!! :blush:

Last edited:
Sup bro. Whos your new girl? Hope shes not a new IAH FA.Lots of skyhags lately. When we gonna pound some brews brother?

Latest resources

Back