• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT Training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When do you find out where you will be based?

Typically sometime during systems. 2-3 weeks in. But from what i hear its has been taking longer to hear but that probably is because of adding the new bases.

apparently we need longer training...people, no nerd here or anything, but read your FILs and maybe open a book once in a while-- no need to complain to the ramp controller that "...my jepps dont show the new spot 2" or to maintenance the "monitored app briefing is missing from the new QRCs"...give me a break, utterly embarrassing...spot 2's been around for almost 2 weeks now!!! heard both today, just venting here because the crackpipe is locked up.....

Last edited:
apparently we need longer training...people, no nerd here or anything, but read your FILs and maybe open a book once in a while-- no need to complain to the ramp controller that "...my jepps dont show the new spot 2" or to maintenance the "monitored app briefing is missing from the new QRCs"...give me a break, utterly embarrassing...spot 2's been around for almost 2 weeks now!!! heard both today, just venting here because the crackpipe is locked up.....

Couldn't find spot 2 eh...must've been one of those newark crews (only joking of course).

This is the new address for the pipe: http://www.expressjetpilots.com/the-pipe/

you know, it wasnt the fact that they didnt know where it was, it was the snooty tone of the pilot's questioning/complaining to ramp control........oh well

apache 5 is a nerd!! who gives a crap if they ask where it is. CLE's new spots sure as hell confused me when they first came out with them

Latest resources

Back