• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT Training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i just left xjet after 7+ yrs...things may have changed (been a good few yrs since i did a full training cycle) but you usually do 5 on, 2-3 off (weekends off 1st few weeks), then you do aircraft training (ground school, ftd, sim)..schedule for that can be 5 on or as little as 2 on in a row with various days off..xjet gives you positive space transportation (aka confirmed seat, not standby) to/from training on days off. by far one of the best training departments in the industry! good luck!

i just left xjet after 7+ yrs...things may have changed (been a good few yrs since i did a full training cycle) but you usually do 5 on, 2-3 off (weekends off 1st few weeks), then you do aircraft training (ground school, ftd, sim)..schedule for that can be 5 on or as little as 2 on in a row with various days off..xjet gives you positive space transportation (aka confirmed seat, not standby) to/from training on days off. by far one of the best training departments in the industry! good luck!

Where did you go to after leaving XJT? Just curious, thanks!

Never went more than 5 days in a row, and even had up to 4 days off at a time. Used the positive space pass to go home when I could. One of the best regionals out there right now, and gets even better once flying on the line.

Per the contract you cannot go more than 6 on in a row, usually it's 5 on and 2 off. Weekends off where they positive space you home if you want to go.

Per the contract you cannot go more than 6 on in a row, usually it's 5 on and 2 off. Weekends off where they positive space you home if you want to go.

To elaborate, the CBA also states, "Ground school will not exceed 5 consecutive days during any 7 consecutive day period."

Latest resources

Back