• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT Training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How many hours are you XJT guys able to credit for pay on the line?

I have been doing over 110 a month for the past few months.

119 last month and 124 this month!! being senior helps :beer:

I dont commute though which is the biggest help.

I usually get between 80-90. But I commute and like my time off. Superpilot92 is a pure capitalist and lives in base. He can score over 100 month without giving up much time off.

I keep telling you to move to H-TOWN but you wont listen!!:D Now when does that Perm Bid close so i can give up my Senior FO seat to the next guy?;)

I think that they/we could absolutely use some more training about FILs and such.

...it is gone over, but early and quickly....after that the training gets pretty intense. On day one of Basic Indoc there was an entire presentation on coair and the like. Who is going to remember any of that by week two of systems?

Not complaining, and maybe no one else had a problem. However, there is a finite amount of room in this block of wood.

dude- you go on ccs, go to "mycoair" under the "other" tab, then its off to "ExpressJet" under "CO Divisions", then "XJT Flight Ops" and there are all your FILs.....

I agree, it could be more easily reached, but its still not hard and its everyone's job to know the info and guidance that is put out by the company...how else are they to communicate information to 3000 pilots? And with the future of XJT on the line now and in the near future, we all need to ensure that we're doing the best, safest, and most efficient job possible. One last thought, its not just new taxi procedures or spot diagrams that are passed along in FILs--this info may not be as life and death as other info, such as "how to correctly stick the tanks" thanks to the Shreveport flame out.

"dude- you go on ccs, go to "mycoair" under the "other" tab, then its off to "ExpressJet" under "CO Divisions", then "XJT Flight Ops" and there are all your FILs....."

Uh, "dude" I know that. I know that, after I asked questions of other pilots. I was not really exposed to that in training. I understand how important it is....kind of my point.

Latest resources

Back