• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT & ASA Contract Information

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We haven't even seen it in action yet. Can't we wait a month or two before we decide to get rid of it?

I haven't actually eaten a crap sandwich, but empirical evidence would lead me to conclude that I don't want one.

I haven't actually eaten a crap sandwich, but empirical evidence would lead me to conclude that I don't want one.

You've been too busy eating crow lately....

If, and that's a BIG IF, the ASA system can give at a MINIMUM 17 days off for a week of vacation and more like 21-23 as the norm, stick with it.

If, and that's a BIG IF, the ASA system can give 42 consecutive days off by staggering two weeks of vacation, stick with it.

Otherwise, sh1tcan it. XJT's vacation conflict is too good to give up.

If, and that's a BIG IF, the ASA system can give at a MINIMUM 17 days off for a week of vacation and more like 21-23 as the norm, stick with it.

If, and that's a BIG IF, the ASA system can give 42 consecutive days off by staggering two weeks of vacation, stick with it.

Otherwise, sh1tcan it. XJT's vacation conflict is too good to give up.

Despite what idiots like Joe say, the new PBS agreement is crap. It is unadulterated, pure crap..... Sure, you can extend your vacation by bidding "vacation low," but if you extend it anywhere near as long as you mentioned, you will not see much pay... And that is not the least of this agreement's faults-it is bad, real bad. Also-trust what you read, not what some of these clowns will tell you it means.. Asa mgmt. has a long history of violating both the spirit and the letter of every agreement they have ever signed. You cannot make any "handshake agreements" or trust anything not formalized-and you cannot trust our guys to stand up for you at all. I hope you have better representation....

-And if you ignore everything dumbasses like Joe Merchant write here, you will serve you interests well. That guy has a long history of being a crackpot.

Gotta say that the RES rules over at Xjet seem a lot better than what we have here. Hopefully we can use the merge to "clean up" a lot of the crap that is section 13 here at ev.

Also, when we were sold to Skywest back in 06 or whenever it was, I thought we were doomed. Gotta say it's been one of the better things that has ever happened to us. Hopefully the merger will go smoothly, we can establish even better work rules and things work out well for both groups.

Welcome to Hotlanta Xjet guys/gals!

I used to work at ASA... glancing at the XJet highlights... Do ASA and Xjet have the same union? The Xjet contract looks way better.

Latest resources

Back