• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

WWYD NetJets or AirTran?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If I had it to do over again, I most likely would have gone to NetJets. The main reason I didn't persue it was because of the very low first year pay the last contract had. In retrospect I should have done it...life would be much better if I could be based at home rather than the A-T-L.

One with little pink flowers that says "It's raining men"?

I pay my dues and am grateful for all the hard work done by 1108. However, compared to where I came from, and I know it is due to 1108s work on the contract, this place is 1,000% better than my last airline gig.

Personally, I have not been jerked arround by anyone here and everyone I have talked to has said "yes sir" and "no sir". I think some of you guys don't realize how good you have made life here. Trust me there are airlines that are much much worse. Thanks for the good work.

You must have used to work for ASA

I have friends who were at the regionals and cant wait to leave net jets. Not everyone loves it. I cant tell you why. This is what they say.

They are probably the ones that we can't wait for them to leave, and don't let the door hit you......

They are the ones "too good" to fly SIC for 3-5 years because at regional XXX they flew a big RJ as El Capitan.

They are the ones "too good" to tidy up the cabin after the pax leave.

They are just all around "too good" to fly our little jets around period.

Netjets is not for everyone, as has been said repeatedly. I tell people you will either love it or hate it. And if you hate it you need to be moving on because it will never be what you are looking for. If it is something you like then be glad and take advantage of your SIC time. There is a lot to learn in the frac world and you won't learn unless you keep an open mind.

Last edited:
They are probably the ones that we can't wait for them to leave, and don't let the door hit you......

They are the ones "too good" to fly SIC for 3-5 years because at regional XXX they flew a big RJ as El Capitan.

They are the ones "too good" to tidy up the cabin after the pax leave.

They are just all around "too good" to fly our little jets around period.

Netjets is not for everyone, as has been said repeatedly. I tell people you will either love it or hate it. And if you hate it you need to be moving on because it will never be what you are looking for. If it is something you like then be glad and take advantage of your SIC time. There is a lot to learn in the frac world and you won't learn unless you keep an open mind.

Must just be an ego/personal preference thing then. It's not like PICs at regionals make any MORE than our F/O's.

Each to his/her own. Gotta find that happiness any way possible, if possible.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back