• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

WWYD NetJets or AirTran?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would go 135 as opposed to NetJets. It is a similar job, but you don't have to worry about days off. For me, NetJets would be very difficult because I would not know what to do with my days off. At a part 135 job I wouldn't have to worry about that because they would be like, "you work always." I like that in a company.

who ever you are, you are very very very sad. I hate to say it but....Sounds to me like you have no life LOL! hahaha, actually you remind me of a pilot I once flew with. Believe it or not there are a few sad people out there that hate days off b/c the have nothing or no one to keep them company. So they try to escape their sad and lonely reality by wanting to work day in and day, and beg fo trips to stay busy. The problem is that who ever flies with them alway gets screwed. These people are a 135 managers wet dream! makes me a bit sick to be honest

Last edited:
Originally Posted by 100fly
I would go 135 as opposed to NetJets. It is a similar job, but you don't have to worry about days off. For me, NetJets would be very difficult because I would not know what to do with my days off. At a part 135 job I wouldn't have to worry about that because they would be like, "you work always." I like that in a company.

Thats Frick'n Halarious

I laughed at the 135 comment because I still fly 135. But then I stopped laughing, 'cuz I still fly 135.

I laughed at the 135 comment because I still fly 135. But then I stopped laughing, 'cuz I still fly 135.

Poor bastard LOL! I feel for you. Living the dream!

Latest resources

Back