Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Would you leave a good regional for NetJets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
there has always got to be some smart&!&% on these posts. Grow up! Yes, his initials are JF. From what I hearing, I think I will jump ship from a "Good Regional", for you F-sticks out there. oxymoron this....

On second thought...stay where you are Skyking !
You are the complete idiot who used "GOOD" and "REGIONAL" in the same sentence. Please put down the koolaid... :puke:

Last edited:
u might change ur mind when u bust ur azz as an fo for 5 yrs. coming up on yea 3 real quick and i care a he!! of a lot. Oh, by the way SWA can make over 100k pretty easy at yrs 2 and 3 as an fo, until we get to that level we should all care, which by the way we deserve for the workload and & 7 day trips.

You misunderstood my post. SWA is a great job and that's the point. Once there who cares about upgrade. Same at most frax (NJ, FJ, CS). FO there beats regional capt anyday.

At frax it's nice to be capt of your own ship and the better pay is great however right seat life is good too, comparetively speaking.

And yes I agree, we need SWA pay for the work we do.

Thanks for the support Dawg.

Somehow I think I will still be a f---stick. (I'm not sure what that is. Are you???)

If I am a f---stick, what does that make someone like George Bush, or Barry Bonds, or OJ Simpson? ;)

An idiot, a druggie and a killer?
:beer:

On second thought...stay where you are Skyking !
You are the complete idiot who used "GOOD" and "REGIONAL" in the same sentence. Please put down the koolaid... :puke:

Not quite sure how you pulled me into this. I believe you have me confused with someone else.

Next time you post a disparaging remark at someone, maybe you should look at the name that you are quoting. Just a thought...

Last edited:
One is the 2nd best President (after Reagan) we have had in our lifetimes.

Like Ricky Bobby says, "If you ain't first, you're last."

because of NJA,corp pilots are now demanding better wages and QOL items.. Most know how much we make, $50k is not going to make an owner question his contract with NJA. THEY ARE NOT GOING BACK TO THE AIRLINES..

True it is like crack to them.

Latest resources

Back