Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
but you cant print from wifi.

If the printer's networked, you sure can. I've done it at several FBOs.

Failing that, you can do all your planning on your laptop, then plug their printer into your USB port when it comes time to print. Easy!

You can if the FBO has a printer connected to the LAN. Of course then we are back to expecting way too much from the FBO - which was the original point. I feel your pain man. I landed at a towered airport in OR last month where I asked the FBO guy if they had a computer connected to the internet or a wx computer. The guy looked at me like I was crazy and said "We have a telephone"

Signature.

If pressed to say something nice, well, their management makes Frank Lorenzo look like a nice guy.

Sheltair PBG

Failure is there goal.

....and every FBO in Mississippi. Slow is their culture.

Last edited:
Jimsair in SAN.

You nailed it, Tick. Without question, Jimsair is the absolute WORST FBO in the US. I guess when you're a monopoly, you have the luxury of foregoing service altogether. You can have catering from wherever you want, so long as it's their catering. I cannot remember the last time they got our catering order totally correct or to the airplane on-time.

Just horrible.

Ok, for those of us who don't deal directly with FBOs , how about naming the guys with the trailers inside the hangars? Inquiring minds want to know.

Or maybe just me...

Wasn't it Signature in LAS with the trailers?

Millionaire in LUK. It was awful. When the beyotch found out we burned avgas she LITERALLY rolled her eyes at my boss. Then when he asked what decent hotels were in the area, she literally said "I don't know", and went back to her cell phone! Me and the other pilot had to walk outside to keep from strangling her. Funny thing was, the next day when her bosses were there she was the sweetest thing you'd ever meet...

Latest resources

Back