• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Worst FBO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Landmark at IAD comes to mind....their "helpful" service and aircraft parking suck!!!

Settle down there jetgirl... If you don't go to Landmark in Dulles then where ya gonna go?

...that's right. Signature. The worst FBO in the world.

Landmark rampers could be shooting BBs at the plane while I taxi in and I'd prefer it to the overpriced, arogant, lazy, "what do you mean the printers don't work"?, tie down fees have nothing to do with "tieing down", that'll be $400 for that coffee, herd 'em in and get 'em out, shiftless slobs that make up the Signature empire.

Settle down there jetgirl... If you don't go to Landmark in Dulles then where ya gonna go?

...that's right. Signature. The worst FBO in the world.

Landmark rampers could be shooting BBs at the plane while I taxi in and I'd prefer it to the overpriced, arogant, lazy, "what do you mean the printers don't work"?, tie down fees have nothing to do with "tieing down", that'll be $400 for that coffee, herd 'em in and get 'em out, shiftless slobs that make up the Signature empire.

Signature at IAD may be overpriced, but the service was not lacking, so I can't really complain about that one as of my last visit there.But yeah, Signatures are pretty much hit or miss when it comes to service.

Now there is also Dulles Jet Center if neither Landmark nor Signature are good enough...they might be a better option as they sure couldn't be any worse.

Deathstar aviation in PVD. Where they still have Fletch on betamax. Seriously.

I walked in there one time and all the girls were smoking, not hot, just smoking. I walked in and wondered if the place was on fire.

I have noticed the service gets a lot better when you pull up in a GIV. Although if you pull up with a QS airplane the service is not as good with a corp plane.

Latest resources

Back