• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

World

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, I can only go back to 2001 but I'm pretty certain that Dan McKennin has a little something to do with the success of NAA and not World. With that, please let me thank you for my current paycheck. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Edit; If you read it, diregard previous post.

PFTEXPJET, Don't be such a bitter man and blame everyone else for you ills. In other words, get over yourself.

Last edited:
What is the schedule there? What are the mins? Are they going to put the application back up any time soon? Thanks

WOW! Talk about a hijacked thread... Schedule varies. There are split lines and there are lines up to 18 days out. Mins 3000TT with 1000 TPIC. Don't know the answer to the last question.

Wow, I can only go back to 2001 but I'm pretty certain that Dan McKennin has a little something to do with the success of NAA and not World. With that, please let me thank you for my current paycheck. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
What a Tool.

MD11dvr I appreciate your calm posts and insight. I could be wrong, but I do believe all furloughees have been given the call back, and only 1 deferred it and is at Omni. GLAH is the pulling the strings, and that is a fact, they do whatever is cheaper for the moment. I personally asked about merging at the town hall meeting and they denied it would happen, so.... Anyways it looks like we will be sharing TPA for now.

Oh how I tried to resist this thread. First, this situation that you people find yourself in sucks. No two ways about it. When one corporate entity controls the flying but has multiple airlines and pilot groups to operate it there is NEVER a good outcome for the people sitting in the pointy end of the airplanes. I honestly hope you can work it out and save some jobs.

Having said that. KARMA IS A BEOTCH! Before the shut down ATA pilots and World pilots had started to talk about a single seniority list. Where were the NAA pilots you ask? Who knows. We couldn't even get them to return phone calls. It is believed that as the most junior pilot group they were trying to avoid a single list and the loss of seniority that might come with it. Flash forward 4 years and now this guy wants the benefits of a single list to keep him off the street. Where was he in 2007-2008? We wouldn't be having this rather childish thread creep if somebody would have stepped up then. Before you go on about me being biter and so on, don't I and most of my peers have moved on. I am just making an observation about how your perspective changes with which side of the stich you are holding.

JET

why is everyone getting so worked up by one poster that I'm sure doesn't represent the majority of NAA pilot group? he is the turd that never fully flushes and spins around in the toilet..constantly teasing saying "you can't flush me so quick sucka..."

The last I knew (that was about 3 days ago), NAA has approx 3 Pilots on furlough. 2 we don't want back, they went off to fly contract gigs and haven't been heard from since. And one is over at Omni (?) and staying there for now. Thats it.
We just got another 767, to replace one that just left. And hopefully 2 more 767's are coming.
I totally realize that it is GAH that is the problem, hopefully we can mitigate the whipsaw.
Coastinout

Latest resources

Back