• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

World

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Any pilots that are not on the property now are either on COLA, which is expired, or BYPASSED. That is a big difference than being furloughed. My point is I am embarrassed by another NAA pilot pissing on the World pilots. It's just stupid and does not reflect the attitude of the majority. I hope we both have growth.

UM#1 a turd? really? I make a comment about Mother World hiring and NAA shrinking and that" what I get called, among other things. Their real mature people on this board.

BTW, JJet44, why are you posting on this board. Don't tell me you left NAA for World, no? Then why lurk around? Are you one of those college guys that kept going to the high school prom? Just a question.

Bornagainpagan, retire please.

MD11Dvrv, who should question you? no one, you are right all of the time.

I'm off to watch Dancing with the Stars

UM#1 a turd? really? I make a comment about Mother World hiring and NAA shrinking and that" what I get called, among other things. Their real mature people on this board.

BTW, JJet44, why are you posting on this board. Don't tell me you left NAA for World, no? Then why lurk around? Are you one of those college guys that kept going to the high school prom? Just a question.

Bornagainpagan, retire please.

MD11Dvrv, who should question you? no one, you are right all of the time.

I'm off to watch Dancing with the Stars

Have you noticed that you're in constant defense mode from all of the posters here (including NAA pilots) circling the wagons? It's because you're
a half-truth telling, half-witted, paranoid hothead.

For the sake of your passengers and crew, I hope that this is just your fantasy online personality. If you're anywhere near this unstable in real life, you should seek help.

Okay PFTEXPJET, since you want to keep at it, I see that since I posted the thing about "commuter gods" getting their wide body type, etc., etc., you have since changed you profile. It was aircraft ratings:B1900, 757, 767. It's now ATP and maybe you even threw in the Fokker and the 72 into the aircraft flown category to impress us even more.

I hope to god you're not a captain over there.

Oops, I see that you are a cappy, oh well, I'm sure you all have don't fly lists as well.

Bornagainpagan - retire, please. Not just from the airline industry but from this web board. I bet you push the wheel well fire bell when you fart in the cockpit and laugh, as if the rest of us think it's funny. Please retire.

Redneck jihad - go to the dentist and get that on tooth polished

I pity you and those for which you're responsible. Grow a pair and grow up....little coward punk.

Latest resources

Back