Words of a Scab.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Crzipilot

I don't care who you are. With any amount of time in aviation, especially at the point of being able to fly larger jet airplanes, you got an idea of what's going on in labor. Especially working in south florida, where I'm sure the goings on of Spirit was fairly well publicized..... Another board posted a link to the guys face book account, and I guess some people couldn't resist sending some notes of "encouragement" to the fine aviator...... His response though is classic scab......On the other board, someone mentioned one of his references might be listed on the Master List.....how fitting.

I am sorry that I crossed the picked line. I was pressured into it by my company. I also did not understand the implications. Right after I came back I called Falcon Air crew scheduling, and told them that I did not want to do this anymore. If there where to be any consequences for the decision not to fly anymore, then so be it.

Furthermore I contacted XXXXXXX, the Spirit Airlines ALPA strike coordinator in Ft. Lauderdale to explain to him that I made a mistake. I do support your cause. I offered him that I would want to walk the picket line in support of the Spirit Air pilots at the airport. He appreciated my offer, but advised me not to go because of possible confrontations.

Again, I am truly sorry for my actions and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Respectfully,

Does this guy hold an executive BPR position in CLT with USAPA? They have no problems letting scabs run their union.

http://spiritairlinesscabs.com/

I am thinking you are the FO. This is only one reason why you never cross the picket line. I could go on and on about this subject, but just don't do it!

I don't care who you are. With any amount of time in aviation, especially at the point of being able to fly larger jet airplanes, you got an idea of what's going on in labor. Especially working in south florida, where I'm sure the goings on of Spirit was fairly well publicized..... Another board posted a link to the guys face book account, and I guess some people couldn't resist sending some notes of "encouragement" to the fine aviator...... His response though is classic scab......On the other board, someone mentioned one of his references might be listed on the Master List.....how fitting.

I am sorry that I crossed the picked line. I was pressured into it by my company. I also did not understand the implications. Right after I came back I called Falcon Air crew scheduling, and told them that I did not want to do this anymore. If there where to be any consequences for the decision not to fly anymore, then so be it.

Furthermore I contacted XXXXXXX, the Spirit Airlines ALPA strike coordinator in Ft. Lauderdale to explain to him that I made a mistake. I do support your cause. I offered him that I would want to walk the picket line in support of the Spirit Air pilots at the airport. He appreciated my offer, but advised me not to go because of possible confrontations.

Again, I am truly sorry for my actions and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Respectfully,

To get a job at Falcon Air Express, he, like many others, had to pay for their own training. All in all, scabbing is pretty consistent behavior, considering. Type specific PFT....

Latest resources

Back