• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Words of a Scab.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That FO has obviously refused to fly anymore Spirit flights. That's why Falcon Air isn't taking any more of the Spirit Air trips. Perhaps he's telling the truth and was lied to by dispatch. I'm just sayin'...

Maybe...but honestly what goes through ones head...all the Spirit airplanes a parked and shut off with no activity around them, and they thought "I guess Spirit thinks we are such a great airline they must want us to fly our super nice half broke down MD-83 today". At some point in that thought process you have to ask yourself what is the deal, why are we doing this flight? They both live in South Florida, it has only been on the news here everyday for the last month, and it most definitely on the news Friday evening and Saturday morning.

Also, why did they stop in NAS to clear US Customs?

How did they get out of the terminal?

Why did they park their cars at a hotel off airport?

They both knew what they were doing and the FO is just trying to seem like he is sorry....I'm sure with all the nice messages on their phones and signs about Spirit striking in both of their neighborhoods greeting them as they drove home from the SCAB flight was a huge wake up call.

Last edited:
No USAPA will support him. They will help him file a RICO lawsuit against all the other pilots of the world who withheld information about how bad scabbing was and how their conspiracy to withhold information lead directly to his becoming a scab.
Sad, but also funny because it would be so true...

True, maybe, in your small world.

Here in the real world, USAPA's Strike Committee issued the following: "US Airways Pilots Support Spirit Pilots in Quest for Industry-Standard Contract
On Wednesday, June 9th, a group of US Airways pilots represented USAPA’s support for the Spirit pilots on the picket line in FLL. Spirit pilots have been negotiating in good faith for over four years in an attempt to gain an industry-standard contract. Some Spirit pilots earn up to 40 percent less than airline pilots with similar jobs elsewhere in the industry, a situation that should resonate with all US Airways pilots.
USAPA’s Jumpseat Committee Chairman Ron Hall has been informed by the Spirit Airlines Jumpseat Coordinator that Spirit will remove its pilots from the CASS system at midnight tonight and has already denied them jumpseat access to their own aircraft. US Airways pilots are reminded that our jumpseat policy allows pilots not approved or vetted in CASS to occupy a seat in the cabin, preferably First Class.
We urge all US Airways pilots to support the Spirit pilots as the deadline for the strike looms at midnight tonight, June 11th.

Sorry to let facts get in the way of your stupid rhetoric, there, Bringonthebird, but your accusation of USAPA has no basis in any kind of recognizable reality....much like your stance on just about everything.

If this turns into a USAPA thread, I'm shutting it down.

Go discuss it somewhere else, this is NOT the place or time...

That FO has obviously refused to fly anymore Spirit flights. That's why Falcon Air isn't taking any more of the Spirit Air trips. Perhaps he's telling the truth and was lied to by dispatch. I'm just sayin'...

Irrelevant.

You can't fix stupid.

He knew people were taking his picture prior to departure.

Why am I not surprised you're taking this angle...

I'd like to not discuss it here either, but it seems no matter where you go on FI.com, there's a west pilot making some false remark about the union or mis-using the word "scab." Perhaps these digressions should be nipped in the bud. Or, I suppose you can just let them spread lies and discontent and require that no one challenges them. That's how several other forums operate.

Lear, I totally agree. Please delete the replies that are about USAPA east or west so we can focus on Spirit Pilots' fight for a better contract.

Maybe...but honestly what goes through ones head...all the Spirit airplanes a parked and shut off with no activity around them, and they thought "I guess Spirit thinks we are such a great airline they must want us to fly our super nice half broke down MD-83 today". At some point in that thought process you have to ask yourself what is the deal, why are we doing this flight? They both live in South Florida, it has only been on the news here everyday for the last month, and it most definitely on the news Friday evening and Saturday morning.

Also, why did they stop in NAS to clear US Customs?

How did they get out of the terminal?

Why did they park their cars at a hotel off airport?

They both knew what they were doing and the FO is just trying to seem like he is sorry....I'm sure with all the nice messages on their phones and signs about Spirit striking in both of their neighborhoods greeting them as they drove home from the SCAB flight was a huge wake up call.

I'm certain the captain knew it was a scab flight, he hasn't even bothered to refute his listing on the scab list. I'll bet that the FO's Falcon Air, ex-Midwest brethren will find out the truth about his story and then we'll know the facts.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back