• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Women Freight Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Over a dozen at Atlas, F/E, F/O and Captains. Most are great to work with and good sticks. Serious doubt the post from Capt. Underpants about the guy getting lucky in the bar though. I know most of our women and they are way to smart to screw around with a flyboy.

There are more and more getting hired at AMF. One just went up too OAK several are in training and a few on the line. Ill take this one further AMF just hired a woman into Line service and at BUR its all about throwing work, and she does it better than the guys.

I've been a freight broad for flight express for just over a year now. So far, I haven't had any problems with loading during the wee hours, and have never felt unsafe. Also, flying those odd hours, if you purr sweetly enough into the mic, ATC will give you clearance to the moon! :)

I clicked on your avatar...... No pic though.... ;)

checklistcomplete.com

The website www.checklistcomplete.com is run by two female FedEx captains, one of whom is a good friend of mine. Their FedEx interview prep is outstanding. They also specialize in helping educate and prepare civilian pilots, esp corporate types, who don't have access to the airline and squadron gouge network.

Check it out.

Hag

When I was an F/O on the mighty Beech 18 in YIP, I did a freight run with a female CA. One of the best sticks I ever flew with seeing how it was a crappy night at YIP, crap wx at our freight pick up in LNK(or OMA cant remember). She was also a practicing attorney. Learned a lot from her as a pilot and when I needed legal advice. She eventually became a Lear CA and I think she's at FedEx now.

I know this person personally and she was one of the worst pilots I have ever flown with. If you think this person is any good than you are a sad sack of s#$t. Not to mention her mouth that would never shut up but she did have a nice rack. Ask any of the guys that flew with her at Kalitta and they will all tell you the same.

When I was an F/O on the mighty Beech 18 in YIP, I did a freight run with a female CA. One of the best sticks I ever flew with seeing how it was a crappy night at YIP, crap wx at our freight pick up in LNK(or OMA cant remember). She was also a practicing attorney. Learned a lot from her as a pilot and when I needed legal advice. She eventually became a Lear CA and I think she's at FedEx now.
I know who you are talking about. She wasn't even close to being "the best stick" when I flew with her but she was inexperienced and an F/O then.

I know this person personally and she was one of the worst pilots I have ever flown with. If you think this person is any good than you are a sad sack of s#$t. Not to mention her mouth that would never shut up but she did have a nice rack. Ask any of the guys that flew with her at Kalitta and they will all tell you the same.
Being a little harsh aren't you? There were worse at the time and they were male. Although, she could talk more than anyone I've ever met in aviation.....

Still, I liked her though. She was fun to drink with.....

Last edited:
So she wouldn't blow you behind the engine shop and that makes me a sad sack of s#$t? I'll admit I was just a rookie and have flown with more women since then, but she's still the best one I've ever flown with.

Cheers bro:beer:

Rook

What makes you an even more sad sack of s&#t is that you think about blowjobs with this person and not getting one as a bad thing. Do the beer goggels ever come off????

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back