Women Freight Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
women flying freight

Flying with Amerijet, we have a woman captain that came thru the ranks(F/E,F/O). We have two more ladies flying the 727, an F/O and an F/E. We just lost one that went to fly a Lear.

On a related but slightly more important note – do the freight gals do as the young pax gals do - and trade in their company issued uniform pants for the snugly fitted low-ridin’ hip huggers ‘sans le’ p. line

Must say the sight is very refreshing of a Monday morning although I don’t condone this flagrant abuse of uniform policy…long may it continue.

Respectfully.

fareview

I know of a really hot female freight dog at USA Jet. Fortunately, she she puts up with my madness. That is saying alot!

Last edited:
I knew a smart, pretty Ameriflight pilot (West coast) in the late 80s/early 90s. Never asked her out and always regretted it...

When I flew freight in the 90s (lears/falcons) the crew shared a hotel room and trips had no definite end point. We never had a female apply but we always wondered what we would do if we hired one.

BTW; If you are at FEDEX, UPS ABX etc. you are not a freight dog. You are an airline pilot who moves boxes.

I believe that unless you have had the priviledge of flying an airplane maintained to the exacting standards of a Bolivian tractor and you are familiar with the term "retroactive day off" you are not a dog.

No, no, no....more importantly....are YOU good looking?

I'm sick of flying with dopey looking males. I want it tight and I want it right.

So Ive been told!! I love your last sentence BTW, couldn't have said it better myself.;)

Hi!

I've flown into HKS a bunch of times. The FBO is always open-sometimes just for us, and closes when we leave.

I think I've stayed in a hotel 3x there. They are pretty far from the airport.

I've also flown into "big" Jackson. I like that a LOT better.

cliff
YIP

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back