• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My 2 Cents

From a Recruiter:

1) Do you have the hours?
2) Can you fly instruments?

We have freight dawgs that fly for us. Those that happen to be female do an amazing job. Not because they are " Jayne Yeagers." But because
they work hard and get the job done with NO complaining. I can only imagine the comments, etc that they put up with. Their job performance and professionalism is outstanding!

I wish I had a 100 more like you.

Thanks Freight Dawgs!
Gary

Last edited:
Ameriflight sends a Metro out every Saturday morning to Lake Havasu. Crawling out of this big ugly Metro is a girl who stands about 5'0 and maybe weighs 100lbs.
She has to use a ladder to walk the props through.

We had a woman for a few years at one of my old employers. She was young, attractive and ready to prove she could do anything the "boys" could do. She was a hell of a pilot too.

All the line guys would be disappointed when they would recognize the airplane but then see me get out instead of the great looking blonde.

When I was an F/O on the mighty Beech 18 in YIP, I did a freight run with a female CA. One of the best sticks I ever flew with seeing how it was a crappy night at YIP, crap wx at our freight pick up in LNK(or OMA cant remember). She was also a practicing attorney. Learned a lot from her as a pilot and when I needed legal advice. She eventually became a Lear CA and I think she's at FedEx now.

When I was an F/O on the mighty Beech 18 in YIP, I did a freight run with a female CA. One of the best sticks I ever flew with seeing how it was a crappy night at YIP, crap wx at our freight pick up in LNK(or OMA cant remember). She was also a practicing attorney. Learned a lot from her as a pilot and when I needed legal advice. She eventually became a Lear CA and I think she's at FedEx now.
That may be FurloughedGal you are refering to......maybe.....

Mr. I.

I've flown with some great woman pilots....and some who weren't so great.
the proportion of great to 'not so great' has been about the same as the
guys I've flown with. We need MORE woman pilots out there, imho :)

I love women.

I knew a tall redhead who flew Aerostars awhile back.
Think her name is Sandra.

Easier on the eyes than you old freight dogs.

:beer:

CE

Centurion Air Cargo has a Captain and an FO...both excellent DC10 pilots.
The Captain is actually the Ass't Chief Pilot, maybe even soon to be The Chief Pilot...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back