• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"..With You.."

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You gotta be frickin kidding me ROGER!!!

Who cares??? Cant you all see this is BS flamebait? I say with you all the time. And nobody cares. I scream CYAAAAA!! at FLL tower and they scream it back. I tell the controllers GOOD JOB! when they are. There is a controller at MIA that talks like Elvis for fun. And its funny and people like it!!!

Go fill out you NASA reports you morons.

Get over yourselves!

And screw the frickin hat... and the uniform for that matter! T-shirts, shorts and flip flops for everyone!! :rolleyes:

AA717driver said:
Aviation hasn't been worth a $h!t since they renamed the taxiways at ORD!

"Outer, bridge, wedge, cargo, See Ya!" :D TC

Couldn't agree more. That was always fun when they had all those names. Can you think of anymore of the names of the taxiways?

Some of you make me glad I fly single-pilot. :rolleyes:

Although calling it a "fish finder" does somewhat annoy me though, I have to admit. Not because it's dorkish, mostly just because ATC doesn't give a crap. You either have them visually, or you don't. But I won't hold it against you. :)

Last edited:
EatSleepFly said:
Some of you make me glad I fly single-pilot. :rolleyes:

Although calling it a "fish finder" does somewhat annoy me though, I have to admit. Not because it's dorkish, mostly just because ATC doesn't give a crap. You either have them visually, or you don't. But I won't hold it against you. :)

It doesn't even matter if you have them visually or not if your above fl180. Remember that ATC is just pointing out the traffic as a courtesy.

I was referring to the guy who claimed to see me on his "fish finder" while getting vectors for a visual the other day.

BoeingBaller said:
How about captain 7 is a pole smoker would that be ok to say?!!

Out of all the usual useless crap I read on Flightinfo, that actually sounds like something I'd say to captain 7 if I were to meet him in real life!

Why let the small stuff get to you??

If you really want something to be pissed about, how about watching the Maury Povich show and getting a grasp of what is really wrong with society. I mean, how many people can Lashwanda have tested for her baby's paternity?? Can you really sleep with more than 10 men in and around conception???

Holy crap!!!

T-handle said:
And screw the frickin hat... and the uniform for that matter! T-shirts, shorts and flip flops for everyone!! :rolleyes:

Amen, Brotha!!!

Although I think blue jeans and a baseball hat would be appropriate for winter ops.

This is a funny thread. The tone of the first post has made this a dogpile. Kind of reminds me of how the pointy-nose fellas get their panties in a wad about radio calls made by heavy guys. Their typical call at the perch is "Base, gear, stop" for a full stop. Short, informative, and definitely pegging the "coolmeter". I've seen many a heavy driver intentionally launch into a soliloquy when entering a pointy-nose pattern: "XYZ Tower, Force 33 is at the base leg, or perch--your preference; we have three green indicating down and locked and request clearance to land". Childish? Sure. Funny? At least to me.

Latest resources

Back