Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

With no representation, JetBlue forces flight 504 Captain to record a retraction

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok Sorry, ready for flame but:

NO ONE CAN FORCE YOU TO SAY ANYTHING YOU DONT WANT TO. IF THIS GUY DOES NOT HAVE THE SPINE TO LOOK THE COMPANY, GOVERNMENT, PEERS, ETC IN THE EYES AND STATE HIS BELIEFS THAN HE DESERVES EVERYTHING THAT IS COMING TO HIM.

Its about time each of us looks in the mirror and decides what you stand for, how the hell can you look yourself in the mirror and accept that you stood for nothing when the rubber hit the road.....and for what a dam job!!!! OMG

The worst thing before he made this embarrassing tape that happened to him was he GETS FIRED BIG FREEEEEKING DEAL! Now he can still get fired and has sold his self esteem, his peers acceptance, and who the heck knows what else....I feel terrible for this guy, not cause of what the company did to him but for what he did to his family and himself......FLAME ON.....

Ok Sorry, ready for flame but:

NO ONE CAN FORCE YOU TO SAY ANYTHING YOU DONT WANT TO. IF THIS GUY DOES NOT HAVE THE SPINE TO LOOK THE COMPANY, GOVERNMENT, PEERS, ETC IN THE EYES AND STATE HIS BELIEFS THAN HE DESERVES EVERYTHING THAT IS COMING TO HIM.

Its about time each of us looks in the mirror and decides what you stand for, how the hell can you look yourself in the mirror and accept that you stood for nothing when the rubber hit the road.....and for what a dam job!!!! OMG

The worst thing before he made this embarrassing tape that happened to him was he GETS FIRED BIG FREEEEEKING DEAL! Now he can still get fired and has sold his self esteem, his peers acceptance, and who the heck knows what else....I feel terrible for this guy, not cause of what the company did to him but for what he did to his family and himself......FLAME ON.....

Where is the like button? Couldn't have said it better.

That's weird.

Merrit pay... it's in the PEA. I don't get any merrit pay, does anyone else? You probably won't hear about it because if your getting it you can't tell.

Be careful. Elwood Blues might pm you and say:

You're (you + are) getting no merrit pay, but perhaps you're getting merit pay.

So, I just wanna re-cap this... Flight 504 from FLL-EWR diverts to Bradley, and people are stuck on the plane for 7 hours due to weather and extenuating circumstances (even at a JB station)... Let's assume the Captain and crew do everything to get fuel, food, buses, etc., to the airplane, but nothing materializes... Then this poor Captain is brought to Forest Hills to give an interview for a podcast/video which is then disseminated to all of JB? I'm just trying to piece this all together..

Latest resources

Back