Window busted on takeoff roll

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SiuDude said:
No problem. Just PM me your credit card number.
LMAO

Maybe if I just put it in the thread I'll get more call backs???

*thinking*
...will I get stripes too???

-mini

The_Russian said:
Geez, you guys don't give anyone a break. Guy come on to tell his story and ask a question and you beat him up because he bought some time in a twin cessna. Go eat one you little babies.

LOL!! Spoken from someone who thinks GIA is "the way to go"!!

Are you still an FO at Gulfstream there Sparky??

How much of Daddy's money did you spend??

Back on track...

I've never had a cracked windshield, but once on an F111F functional check flight, I got a "Canopy" light at 49,750 feet and 2.2 Mach! Me and the pilot I was flying with, we kind of looked at each other and then looked at our canopy handles, then looked at each other again and we both lowered our seats without speaking a word to each other. Like that was going to help at 49,000 feet and 2.2M! We slowed down and the light went out at about 44,000 and it never came on again. Maintenance CND'ed it.:cool:

You are an idiot, and an A$$!

Angus said:
LOL!! Spoken from someone who thinks GIA is "the way to go"!!

Are you still an FO at Gulfstream there Sparky??

How much of Daddy's money did you spend??

I think? I THINK? I know you moron. I have the proff because EVERYONE except for one person I HAVE EVER met at GIA is working for an airline. EVERY LAST FCUKING ONE OF THEM.

So what if I am an FO at GIA. Ill be in CPT class this month. And well earned with six years of hard work.

Wow, I spent daddy's money, sure. YOU A$$HOLE. My father is a A&P for a corporate gig. Where's the money at???? I paid for all my flight training with loans, scholorships I EARNED, and my wallet.

You know, you are a real peice of sh!t.

The_Russian said:
I think? I THINK? I know you moron. I have the proff because EVERYONE except for one person I HAVE EVER met at GIA is working for an airline. EVERY LAST FCUKING ONE OF THEM.

So what if I am an FO at GIA. Ill be in CPT class this month. And well earned with six years of hard work.

Wow, I spent daddy's money, sure. YOU A$$HOLE. My father is a A&P for a corporate gig. Where's the money at???? I paid for all my flight training with loans, scholorships I EARNED, and my wallet.

You know, you are a real peice of sh!t.

Then why the anger and hostility? Usually this type of hostility is a sign of guilt and frustration for poor decision making.

It was 2 simple questions. Maybe some anger management will go a long ways. With that type of explosive attitude... YOU might cause a window to shatter.

Congratulations on the 6 years it took to make Capt on the King Air 350 (Beech 1900) . What is the pay at GIA on the B-1900 after 6 years? How much do you still owe is probably the more relevant question..??:rolleyes:

You still don't shut up do you.

I dont think you understand how frustrating this is. Every time I post on this board someone has to SH!T on me about GIA. Go FCUK yourself. I don't regret any decision I made except that I should have done it 6 years earlier!

Not many people make CPT on any airliner that fast and especially since I am only 24! GIA also has the highest industry rate on the 1900 for all years seniority and position.

Who the he!! do you work for anyway? You haven't brought that up since I've seen you post on here. Maybe it would shed some light on why YOU are so angry and have to bash other peoples lives on a faceless forum.

BTW it is a completely different aircraft than the 350. Fcuking idiot.

Posted on another thread..

The_Russian said:
Ban him. I second the motion. He pokes fun at others personal lives and career choices. He is immature and only directs hate and flame wars toward others on a faceless forum. Things he could never say to another persons face. He is disrespectful in all ways.

Good luck to you Angus. You don't deserve to hold the rank of "Fellow Pilot".

I should be banned for that?? LOL! At least I have the emotional maturity to hold a normal unemotional dialogue.... and do not have to use profanity and censor avoidance to make my points.... which apparently by your spasms..... my points are quite succinct and close to home.

I think if we take your profanity laden censor avoiding posts and post them in chronological order..... it would define "disrespectful".

You may not like or agree with my opinion... and thats fine... but I can still choose to air them. PFT is a hot button topic... and the fact YOU chose to go that route... well I think you will find the VAST majority of these forums will disagree. Should 95% of the forum membership be banned for that belief. It would be a pretty quiet and boring site... thats for sure. How about we ban EVERYONE that disagrees with anything that comes out of that sticky keyboard of yours??

Sorry there Spaz... I disagree.

Bu Bye.

Latest resources

Back