• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will SWA keep the 717s?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Speaking of the Skywest problem, a gate agent at a Skywest outstation said they will continue until at least next year and there is no set time frame for them to stop. So was this SWAPA victory an agreement not to renew their contract in three years or is there a time frame set up to stop service?

Does skywest currently feed Swa flying?

It does matter according the SWAPA contract, that is why it was grieved and has been stated that it will be terminated.

Ty:

All your trash talk is going to get you is unemployment benefits and a preferential interview. On behalf of 6,000+ Southwest pilots, keep it up.

V1

Ty:

All your trash talk is going to get you is unemployment benefits and a preferential interview. On behalf of 6,000+ Southwest pilots, keep it up.

V1

Sure, the trash talk from your side is OK. We should just shut up. Right? Make sure you tell that to the next ten crew you see. Hopefully, one will be me.

Ty, I do not advocate anyone taking the brunt of emotion and angst in all of this. Except OYS or General Lee, they enjoy the attention.

Ty, I do not advocate anyone taking the brunt of emotion and angst in all of this. Except OYS or General Lee, they enjoy the attention.

Oh, I agree . . . . You'll notice that these threads don't get started by AAI pilots, they are almost all started by SWA FO's.

Then, when we respond, we're the bad guys . . . the bad attitudes . . . . the "culture killers" . . . . blah, blah, blah.

The difference between SWA pilots and AirTran pilots is . . . . . . ready for this? NOTHING. Zip. Zilch, nada.

The Emperor has no clothes. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back