• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will Obama help or hurt Fractionals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It is truly sad how polarized this country has become.
Every American, D and R should look past their differing views and examine both platforms with non-bias, as close as possible! Decide what is best for America, as a whole!

The Obama mania is beyond reason or common sense. He talks alot to say absolutely nothing. Take his notes away and he is lost. That is why he won't do Town Hall meetings with his opponent. Our economy and our industry cannot handle an Obama presidency.

Remember, corporations don't pay taxes, their customers do. Poor peolpe don't create jobs, rich people do. Poor people don't buy airplanes, boats, multiple homes... rich people do.

Payroll, inheritance and capital gains taxes heavily affect the middle class, despite Obama's promises to "only tax the rich". And the beat goes on.

Obama was created by those pulling his strings.

The Obama mania is beyond reason or common sense. He talks alot to say absolutely nothing. Take his notes away and he is lost. That is why he won't do Town Hall meetings with his opponent. Our economy and our industry cannot handle an Obama presidency.

Remember, corporations don't pay taxes, their customers do. Poor peolpe don't create jobs, rich people do. Poor people don't buy airplanes, boats, multiple homes... rich people do.

Payroll, inheritance and capital gains taxes heavily affect the middle class, despite Obama's promises to "only tax the rich". And the beat goes on.

Obama was created by those pulling his strings.
Amen brother. Like I said in an earlier post, I am not rich, but under Obama's plan, the minute I sell a real estate investment I have had for over ten years, I will be for that year only, and I will be raped with taxes, without the capital gains tax in it's current form. I don't like either of the partys, it's the lesser of two evils.

I would do better taking the same money every other week and putting it in CD's. I would make more and would not have to deal with a moving target.

BTW, they squandered away the money a long time ago. Sometime back in the 70's I believe.
And you might have something to leave your children.

If we do not pay off our latest increase in the deficet, it will not matter.

We must pay our bills or what happened to Lehman will happen to the US treasury. Free ride will be coming to end soon.

Time to pay the bills or go bankrupt. I say pay the bills because I do not want to see the stock market of the world move to Dubai or Hong Kong.

Sorry, recession is coming no matter what.

GHWB had the leadership to increasing taxes in '91 which led to the real economic growth of the 90's. (ie strong dollar and balanced budget).

As much as democrats like to credit Bill Clinton for the 90's he was lucky that he did not have to do any heavy lifting. Bush I did it all for him and left him a goldylocks econonmy. Too bad doing the right thing cost him the presidentcy.

A return to the marginal tax rates of the 90's will not break this country. In fact, we might even prosper if we get our fiscal budget back in order.

BTW, most of the super rich support this, because they know it is the right thing to do. Most of the super rich know that the only way that America can prosper is to put its finacial house in order. This means paying your bills.

Latest resources

Back