• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude...sorry, but give it up. Its over.

Can't we all just get along?

The horse is dead now lets get on to picking on netjets for a while.

Okay, geez.

simple question for the moderator, guess I'm the only one who wondered.

It's gone. Out of my mind.

If it truly was a simple question for the moderator...PM him and ask, instead of trying to call him out in public.

you can PM the moderator?

Sorry, I didn't know that. How do you do that?

Dark blue names at the bottom of the page...tag one...send PM.

I pasted the PM that skydan sent me along with my reponse. I am really starting to doubt whether this guy is serious or just trying to make waves.

skydan5 said:
Did you read the entire post? I was cleared to do what I did from the hiring manager. It obviously hasn't been a big hit on this board. Apology accepted.

You can't be serious!? Apology from me to you? It'll never happen. You should be ashamed of your actions as they are without dignity. Why take advantage of someone trying to get a job? I don't buy for 1 second that your HR department supports what you tried to do. The reason is that reccing someone you have never met is meritless. Going so far as soliciting people to send their resumes to you is ludicrous. I hope the folks that have sent you resumes were smart enough not to include a SSN as I doubt you are who you say you are.

I think Dan answered this question for us. Feel free to PM any of us at any time or post a question in the forum feedback area where questions like this belong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back