Why is NetJets TA Unfair?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
rajflyboy said:
Netjet Wife >> Your real into this contract deal!

I have finally realized it is a waist of time to worry about it anymore. Not much we can do except vote no for contract and vote no to current MEC. Then the cards will be displayed and we will see what everyone has. Not keeping grass grow under the feet is a good idea too. Exploring other options for work is a good idea at this time.
Or.... You could volunteer your time with the new group and take more of an active role in forming your future rather than settling fore what is given to you...

FlyLow >> I maybe should help out! I'd rather spend my off time looking at other possible opportunities with life.

Les Paul said:
And a working wife can help pay the bills.

Les Paul
Yeah. Bbut what happened to the days when a pilot could support his/her family without the spouse HAVING to provide a second income. I sure would like to have at least 1 parent home with the children... husband or wife.

Publishers said:
What could I possible know about this business?????
All that experience and only 1500 hours TT?? With all of the shuttle missions you've flown I'm surprised to see such a low number.... unless you were flying the desk as a management monkey all those years and pretending to be someone who flies for a living. There is nothing like a Chief Pilot who get's out of the office every once in a while to reconnect with his roots... just one of the guys!! Yeah right.

And SMELI to boot??

FLYLOW22 said:
Yeah. Bbut what happened to the days when a pilot could support his/her family without the spouse HAVING to provide a second income. I sure would like to have at least 1 parent home with the children... husband or wife.
I agree with you.

My point is/has been that this "Netjetswife" person is constantly championing themselves as the savior of the world, while in actuality, they are nothing but an internet addicted pimple.

Anyone who constantly has to tell everyone how much they "accomplish' and how good they are.... probably are in all reality lazy, and unmotivated, as it is much easier to do nothing all day, and CLAIM to be working and supporting.

Netjetswife sitting in front of their computer monitor as much as s/he, addicted to fantasy chat, is in the REAL world accomplishing nothing for Netjets, so it is a real stretch to believe s/he is really doing anything but typing words on their keyboard.

S/he needs to get off the internet and go out and DO things that really make a difference.

Les Paul

Les Paul said:
S/he needs to get off the internet and go out and DO things that really make a difference.

Les Paul
Well, maybe.... maybe not. How do you know that Netjetwife's job ISN'T computer based??

Les Paul,
You may think we NJA folks are a bunch of losers, don't have a chance to improve our situation, are crazy for trying, and you criticize us for spending so much time on the computer talking about an issue that we are directly involved with. But what does that say about you? You are spending dang near as much time on the computer trying to counter everything NetJetsWife types. You ain't no fractional pilot and don't have a dog in this hunt, yet here you are, day after day, hour after hour, spending your time with a bunch of people whose ideas you so obviously disagree with. You don't even provide any substance to your side of this issue; just basic negativity. I gotta ask, what's your obsession with fractional pilots. Why is it so wrong for her but you see nothing strange about spending hours of your own free time countering every keystroke she types. What's up with that? Seems kinda trippy to me. What's going on in your life that makes this the best use of your free time?

Latest resources

Back