Why am I hearing.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

E120ASA

That Comair will hate ASA at year end. That is what they are saying at RGT this week. (SH), I had a BTR management mechanic on the jump seat last week, tell me that at night they are inspecting Comair 70's and 900's and that they are suppose to come to us. I hope this is not true. Hang in there Comair, but he said it has something to do with the LEX new ruling..any info.......

Last edited:
What would that have to do with LEX? I don't understand the connection...

What would that have to do with LEX? I don't understand the connection...

Comair killed 49 people through the negligence of two of their pilots. As a company they may be financially liable to a point that could make them insolvent.

There are a lot of positive ASA rumors going on, but no one really seems to know anything.

While the above rumor would benefit ASA, you should be careful about labeling it a positive rumor. Please be mindful of all the Comair careers and lives that would be ruined. I for one hope it isn't true.

Now if Mesa pilots would be hating us, that's a completely different situation...:D

Comair killed 49 people through the negligence of two of their pilots. As a company they may be financially liable to a point that could make them insolvent.

All of the lawsuits have already been setteled. Most of them over a year ago with the last coming just about a year ago.

Well, that is interesting considering that SH's latest email said November will include flying to other cities from CVG, LGA, and BOS. Those are all in CMR's neck of the woods.

Nope

More than 60% of Comair flying is out of JFK. Sucks but true. Please leave CVG.

Well looks like that more than 60% just got closer to 100%

Delta would't give us CMR's 700s or 900s for free so my complete guess in this hypothetical situation would be ASA placed more than 20 200s with United and will complete another 2 for 1 deal to free up 50 seaters.

Latest resources

Back