• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who's next?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ten bucks says that Tanker Clown is a disgruntled, retired Delta Captain. Prove to me that I am wrong.

If that is not the case then it is really sad that someone who has nothing to do with the industry hates an entire group of people so much. My heart bleeds at the thought.

You owe me $10.

Ten bucks says that Tanker Clown is a disgruntled, retired Delta Captain. Prove to me that I am wrong.
Tanker clown is the same troll posting as jerk406/jmoney/400ahole! He is a kid working in the air force as a copy/errand boy for the colonel.....Look at his flight time. He claims to have 20 years in the air force, and only 1800 hours. Its quite easy to figure out who this moron is!

If that is not the case then it is really sad that someone who has nothing to do with the industry hates an entire group of people so much. My heart bleeds at the thought.
Imagine, if you hate him this much, imagine how much his family feels about him??

If you listen, you can hear the Delta kool-aid drinkers sticking their heads in the sand. XShuttle, you will learn there is no tolerance on this forum for any negative comments about Delta.

Hey jerk406/jimmy c. corn/jmoney....

What I think is dispicable is the fact that you gloat in other people's demise!
Thousands of workers are now out of jobs due to the airline industry going down the tubes, and all the meanwhile you're whacking off behind your keyboard from it.
You need a checkup from the neck up!
Get back to serving coffee or making copies, or whatever it is you do to waste more of our taxpayers' dollar!

UAL does have a lot of cash. But they need to because they are bigger than DAL, CAL and NWA, etc. I'm not sure what "metric" is the best for available cash as it relates to size and debt (and other factors) but several analysts have commented recently that DAL, NWA and SWA are best positioned to ride out a tough year, in large part because of their cash. However these same analysts put UAL below those 3, and I'm sure everyone is well aware of UAL's cash position.

So if DAL is better off than UAL, or if UAL is better off than DAL, why, specifically?

Like I said, there is no tolerance for negative comments about Delta on this forum.

Look General, sometimes a parent has to fact the fact that they have an ugly kid. All the kool aid in the world won't fix your balance sheet.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back