• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who's next?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry if Delta turned you down.. Personality is the most important factor in getting hired here.

I'm not sure I'll even apply at Delta. They used to be my back up plan. But now, I really would feel bad about working somewhere that lowered the bar like this.

So, after all the concessions....for what? So Anderson can undercut AirTran from Atlanta to Chicago? $79....I guess you can do that after you pillage the pilot's contract.

We sell the same flight segments they do for the same price. If their price goes up or down so does ours. That is why we are only sticking 88 to ord and rj's to MDW.
We used to fly L-15's there, but Yield does not allow that. Kind of like flying the 777 to Orlando. What for?

Hey bud, I'm just posting my opinions on a message board in a free country. So, ignore me if you don't like it. Or don't log in.

No, you're just posting flamebait. The mods should have long since banned you.

Regarding the above poster, could someone tell me how to block individual posters?

It's on the User CP panel button under the FI logo at the top of the page.

Yes we needed to start 10 years ago. If we don't start in the next 5 years then open skies is going to wreak havoc on all of us.

that doesn't make any sense. Every airline pays the same price for fuel. Just because the oil is pumped in N America doesn't mean they are going to sell it at a discount to US Airlines. Fuel is a fixed cost and the only way around high fuel costs is to generate extra revenue or find creative ways to cut costs. Hence the talk of mergers.

Latest resources

Back