Who's getting the Delta call?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Both you guys STOP IT! You're making GL look well-adjusted...;) TC

To answer the question, yes- I know of two guys that have interviews next week. They received the email about ten days ago and then called back to schedule the interview.

Well - what was the source of their Silver Bullet? Military, Friends and Family? Enquiring minds want to know.

I have a good friend who is interviewing at DAL on the 30th. He knew someone very involved in the application site thus being one of the first to interview. I was trying to get him on at CAL but he lives in ATL and will probably take the DAL offer if given the choice.

IAHERJ

Well - what was the source of their Silver Bullet? Military, Friends and Family? Enquiring minds want to know.

Both of the ones I know of work at a DCI carrier and had a letter on file from a Delta employee, but thats about it- they are just normal line pilots with a clean record.

There is hope for the rest of us, perhaps............

Yeah, if Age 65 does happen, movement at Fedex and UPS will actually go backwards, since there are plenty of over age 60 guys on the FE panel. If they kept their seniority, they will bid BACK to Captain, and FOs would move back to FE probably. Ouch. No FE slots at DL.

Bye Bye--General Lee

There would have to be a Captain bid for them to return to their Captain's seat, they wouldn't automatically bump those existing pilots.

There would have to be a Captain bid for them to return to their Captain's seat, they wouldn't automatically bump those existing pilots.

maybe, maybe not. This has never come up so it has never been tested. But, you can bet at least one of those over 60 FEs will file a lawsuit to get his Captain seat back.

Latest resources

Back