Who's Flying Your Airplane? NO OUTSOURCING

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Yuppyguppy

If it's UAL colors it's UAL pilots. Time to end this crap. No more E170s and CRJ700s flying on UAL/CAL routes. I've had it. See you on the "line" December 1st.

I agree.

What actions is CAL ALPA going to use to combat the breach of their current scope Dec. 1st? Action not words is what it is going to take.

I agree.

What actions is CAL ALPA going to use to combat the breach of their current scope Dec. 1st? Action not words is what it is going to take.

Expedited arbitration is scheduled.
If arbitrator rules with company, ALPA will take it to court and seek an injunction.
If arbitrator rules with ALPA, expect Jeff Lorenzo-Smisek to ignore the arbitrator and.....ALPA will take it to court and seek an injunction.

In the mean time, its hard to see how the line pilots would have much enthusiasm for going the extra mile for operational problems.

Simple.... sue the company for damages and breach of contract. While doing so you go to your favorite overnight and call in sick at the hotel just prior to van, get a free overnight for a few days. Heck, even have your family meet you there....

FREE VACATION!!!!

I will be at the Walmart on Walden road in about 30 minutes...whoever wants to join me can meet me at the McDonalds der..

"sue the company for damages"

That sounds like a protectionist liberal attitude. Is Scope Anti Market Capitalism?

Watch UAL breach Tilton's contract and see how quickly the lawyers get involved. You my friend - can't be real

Latest resources

Back