• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who's Flying Your Airplane? NO OUTSOURCING

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't commute cause I am an unemployed/furloughed, bitter former pilot. I only have travel bennies when the flights are open!!!!! thats why!!

I'm on property and senior enough not to worry about furlough! And I am here fighting for your job back (yes, this scope issue could have you on property quickly), and you can't be bothered??? WOW!!! There are plentyy of UAL and CAL folks offering free places to stay, and pick up/drop off at ORD! NO EXCUSES!!! I had a double leg to get here! Hope this gets you back soon!

Yogi

No loser boy, that's not how you get that seniority number, of course when you lack the sheer ability to pass an interview, the next best thing is to buy your job. You were also too young and stupid to think of suiing someone back then.
There are plenty of people, myself included, who got hired without having to buy their job.

Sooooo....Suiing for this amount was for a DFR??

h. as to the claims set forth in Count VIII, such sum as may be determined
at trial, but in no event
less than the sum of Two Million Dollars

($2,000,000.00) each.

i. as to the claims set forth in Count IX,
such sum as may be determined at trial, but in no event less than Two
Million ($2,000,000.00) Dollars each.

j. as to the claims set forth in Count X,
Million Dollars ($2,000,000.00) Dollars each, plus the cumulative sum of One
Hundred Million ($100,000,000.00) as exemplary and punitive damages.

k. as to the claims set forth in Count XI, such sum as may be determined at
trial, but in no event less than Two Million ($2,000,000.00) each.

l. as to the claims set forth in Count XII, such sum as may be determined at
trial, but in
no event less than Two Million ($2,000,000.00) Dollars each.

m. as to the claims set forth in Count XIII,
Million ($2,000,000.00) Dollars
each.

Why bother to interview, the rjdc promised you girls you'd all be millionaires. How'd that work out for ya?:laugh:

You sound------>:crying:. You also sound scared, you should be, your job is about to be outsourced to the lowest bidder! Watchout for those darn low paying regional replacement pilots........

Aren't you a Delta pilot? You guys have done dick to restore sanity to this profession. You have rolled over more often than Scooby Doo begging for a snack! Why don't you STFU, watch and learn from your betters, and grow a pair before your next section 6. You are no better than Joe. You simply represent the opposite end of the dbag spectrum.

If it's UAL colors it's UAL pilots. Time to end this crap. No more E170s and CRJ700s flying on UAL/CAL routes. I've had it. See you on the "line" December 1st.

Comes from the person who has E-145 in their profile.:rolleyes:

And what tangible leverage to do YOU have in this fight?

How is fighting without knowing who you fight against or how, gonna win this fight? Come on guys the two groups are already divided and therefore concurred (Majors/Regionals). The only thing that you probably can do to win this fight, is just like the name says........UNITED, you need to UNITE. That's right, all majors guys should take their regional counterparts under their wings and work together in this quest! I don't really see another way to win this battle.

Let the regional guys work on your team and not on the opposite. I am sure there is a way that both parties could come to an agreement, reach a middle ground.

There are some extremely bright and talented people among us, we should use all those resources to accomplish such thing.

Last edited:
Aren't you a Delta pilot? You guys have done dick to restore sanity to this profession. You have rolled over more often than Scooby Doo begging for a snack! Why don't you STFU, watch and learn from your betters, and grow a pair before your next section 6. You are no better than Joe. You simply represent the opposite end of the dbag spectrum.

Awsome.....Another internet tough guy hiding behind his computer. <Yawn>
Maybe it makes up for your ----->:crying::crying:.
You have all the answers.... buying your job and suiing your peers like Joe and you is the only way to get hired.... There's a word that rhymes with blab that describes you guys! Should be easy to figure out since blab is all you're able to do.;)

How is fighting without knowing who you fight against or how, gonna win this fight? Come on guys the two groups are already divided and therefore concurred (Majors/Regionals). The only thing that you probably can do to win this fight, is just like the name says........UNITED, you need to UNITE. That's right, all majors guys should take their regional counterparts under their wings and work together in this quest! I don't really see another way to win this battle.

Let the regional guys work on your team and not on the opposite. I am sure there is a way that both parties could come to an agreement, reach a middle ground.

There are some extremely bright and talented people among us, we should use all those resources to accomplish such thing.

I'm on property and senior enough not to worry about furlough! And I am here fighting for your job back (yes, this scope issue could have you on property quickly), and you can't be bothered??? WOW!!! There are plentyy of UAL and CAL folks offering free places to stay, and pick up/drop off at ORD! NO EXCUSES!!! I had a double leg to get here! Hope this gets you back soon!

Yogi
The many furloughed stuck overseas, those that couldn't make it and their families thank all of you!!!

Awsome.....Another internet tough guy hiding behind his computer. <Yawn>
Maybe it makes up for your ----->:crying::crying:.
You have all the answers.... buying your job and suiing your peers like Joe and you is the only way to get hired.... There's a word that rhymes with blab that describes you guys! Should be easy to figure out since blab is all you're able to do.;)

I wasn't trying to be a tough guy. I notice you didn't refute the claim that you have done nothing to strengthen scope. Just sit back and let your peers do all the heavy lifting. It's what you're good at.

I wasn't trying to be a tough guy. I notice you didn't refute the claim that you have done nothing to strengthen scope. Just sit back and let your peers do all the heavy lifting. It's what you're good at.

Wait.....This coming from some bottom feeder regional puke who undercuts his peers..........:laugh:

So tell me genius, was it my peers at UAL, AMR, LCC, or CAL? All of which have furloughs

Get back to your 50 seat rj junior. Before you know it, your job will be outsourced.;)

Wait.....This coming from some bottom feeder regional puke who undercuts his peers..........:laugh:

So tell me genius, was it my peers at UAL, AMR, LCC, or CAL? All of which have furloughs

Get back to your 50 seat rj junior. Before you know it, your job will be outsourced.;)

I don't fly at a regional. When I did, I walked the line. I did everything I could to make it better. You rolled over. UAL/CAL and AMR are negotiating it back.

Latest resources

Back