Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who is the biggest loser you have flown with?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That would have to be me, back in the single-pilot days. What a freakin' tool!

Speaking of this, I had an ex-roommate who had a bad habit of ********************ting in the shower. I complained about this because it was nasty and clogged the drain. He said it was acceptable for guys to do and I was being a pansy. I moved out, so it's not a problem anymore, but I was curious just how widespread this is.

That would have depended on how many times he stepped in it to enjoy that squishy feeling between his toes.

I flew with an FO in the Northeast who wore Porsche driving gloves. After ridiculing him for nearly an hour he looked at me with a "serious" look and stated, "As a child my hands became frost bitten and I damaged them...the cold yoke makes them hurt if I hold onto it for to long". I replied...."why do you where them when your not flying ?". That ended the conversation.

"If your gonna die....then die with your Boots On"

I flew with an FO in the Northeast who wore Porsche driving gloves. After ridiculing him for nearly an hour he looked at me with a "serious" look and stated, "As a child my hands became frost bitten and I damaged them...the cold yoke makes them hurt if I hold onto it for to long". I replied...."why do you where them when your not flying ?". That ended the conversation.

"If your gonna die....then die with your Boots On"
Or better yet, how do you have a medical?

How about the one who accepts a flight after you turn it down because of weather...

I flew with a guy at Meridian, Ms on a Citation Bravo that would go into an fbo , use the restroom and never ever wash his hands and then would stand at the popcorn machine eating without using the scoop or bags provided !

I flew with a guy at Meridian, Ms on a Citation Bravo that would go into an fbo , use the restroom and never ever wash his hands and then would stand at the popcorn machine eating without using the scoop or bags provided !
Sounds like Jerry Jones(the owner of the Cowboys)!

Latest resources

Back