Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who is the biggest loser you have flown with?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your roomate had serious mental problems. I am sure that right now he is pushing a shopping cart playing with his shat in an alley.

It was the real thing. He'd then use whatever was handy (The bottom of shampoo bottles, combs, etc) to crush them up so most would go down the drain. And not clean off whatever it was afterward. After awhile the drain would clog and I'd have to use the toilet plunger or a plumber's snake to clear the blockage, because he was always too lazy to do it. Pansy or not, it was fuggen disgusting.

That is GROSS!!!! What a freakin neanderthal! The worst I do is crop dusting down the aisle of the plane and watch the look on the passenger's faces!

It was the real thing. He'd then use whatever was handy (The bottom of shampoo bottles, combs, etc) to crush them up so most would go down the drain. And not clean off whatever it was afterward. After awhile the drain would clog and I'd have to use the toilet plunger or a plumber's snake to clear the blockage, because he was always too lazy to do it. Pansy or not, it was fuggen disgusting.

I don't understand fecal freaks, never will. Also that is a serious health issue. You roommate needs some professional help.

Fly with a guy who wears a knee board and cuts down a Nat'l Forest before departure. Same individual will call 3 days before to brief the flight and then wants to discuss which leg you want to fly. Also, a few years ago when fuel prices skyrocketed, he decided to fly long range cruise between CLT and RIC to save the company $$.

I saw this daily when doing my initial flight training years ago...... Any young flight instructor who thinks he/she is God because they can fly the "twins" solo unlike students due to insurance/school policy.

3. FO I had, who upon finding out I called in fatigued and told dispatch that we would go to the hotel at the next station, decided to call them back behind my back and tell them I changed my mind. Just so we could reposition to a place with better strip clubs.
That's a good FO!

Speaking of this, I had an ex-roommate who had a bad habit of ********************ting in the shower. I complained about this because it was nasty and clogged the drain. He said it was acceptable for guys to do and I was being a pansy. I moved out, so it's not a problem anymore, but I was curious just how widespread this is.

oh...... I just threw up a little bit in my mouth! -kingaira90

Latest resources

Back